Deer processor information. Be Prepared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pony1971 View Post
    Readfields here is College Station had a sign up that they were full and could not take anymore until further notice.
    Yup. Took a deer there opening day and they took it no problem. Took another one there two weeks later and they refused it. Filled up.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      I wanted to take one to Klein's a couple of weeks ago but was glad I called first.

Have you used Hunter's Creek before? I tried them one time with mixed results. Was not a fan of their smoked sausage. I did like their summer sausage though.
      Hunters Creek....went once, disappointed...2nd time, same result. I drive an hour to Kleins because I know what I'm getting, my deer that I took care of.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
        This is who I was referring to. He did say for only a couple of days in order to catch up. They do a great job with all my deer.[emoji106]
        Yep Jesse has been processing my deer and hogs for a few years. He does good work.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

For you boys in College Station give Arnold’s in Hempstead a try. Great products and they have never turned anyone away to my knowledge.

Comment

Smiths in Tomball seems to be full one or 2 days a week. He posts when he’s full and when he’s able to accept on his Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by deerslay3r View Post
              Hunters Creek....went once, disappointed...2nd time, same result. I drive an hour to Kleins because I know what I'm getting, my deer that I took care of.
              Originally posted by BigL View Post
              I wanted to take one to Klein's a couple of weeks ago but was glad I called first.

Have you used Hunter's Creek before? I tried them one time with mixed results. Was not a fan of their smoked sausage. I did like their summer sausage though.
              Try Republic Butcher co in Round Rock.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Renfro’s, Choice Cut, and Massingills are all full in Lufkin. Not accepting any more right now

Comment

New place just opened on 59 north of Nac, longtime local taxidermist Gio's, doing processing this year. Smoked regular sausage and Jalapeno - Cheese were both very good.

Comment

Working...
                  X