• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BrandonA
    replied
    Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
    That’s great news!!!

Now do exactly what he told you to do. Nothing more and nothing less. Ice helps a LOT at keeping the pain at bay, as does elevating your foot. Be careful with the pain pills as some of them can cause some nasty constipation!!! Drink plenty of fluids when you are taking them as it helps too.
    Yes sir. The Dr told me about the constipation and told me to try over the counter laxative at first if that doesn’t work he will prescribe me some. Been keeping it elevated and ice below knee all afternoon as recommended. Bandages are to thick to put directly on. Been drinking water all day.

Leave a comment:

• Strummer
    replied
    I must of missed the original thread . Good to hear he was able to fix you up .

Leave a comment:

• knapper
    replied
    Glad it went well for you .. speedy recovery Brandon

Leave a comment:

• jaime1982
    replied
    Glad all went well. Its amazing how easily the things we do everyday get taken for granted.

Leave a comment:

• 91cavgt
    replied
    That’s great news!!!

Now do exactly what he told you to do. Nothing more and nothing less. Ice helps a LOT at keeping the pain at bay, as does elevating your foot. Be careful with the pain pills as some of them can cause some nasty constipation!!! Drink plenty of fluids when you are taking them as it helps too.

Leave a comment:

• UncleBubba
    replied
    Glad to hear, heal up and prayers your way!

Leave a comment:

• Fritz
    replied
    That's great news

Leave a comment:

• BrandonA
    replied
    Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
    I guess I missed it, what happened to your foot ? Regardless I’m happy for you.
    Fell about 12-13 foot off a ladder onto concrete hanging Christmas lights

Leave a comment:

• Drycreek3189
    replied
    I guess I missed it, what happened to your foot ? Regardless I’m happy for you.

Leave a comment:

• drwilliams
    replied
    That's great news Brandon. I hope the recovery is a fast and easy one for you. Best of luck

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Snowflake Killa
    replied
    I didn't see the original post but I'm happy to see that you are all fixed up. Good luck on your recovery.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bbbuck
    replied
    Glad to hear you are on the mend and the surgery went well. Best wishes.

Leave a comment:

• CabezaBlanca
    replied
    Amen brother! Glad to hear it all went well! Hears to a speedy recovery!

Leave a comment:

• Pstraw
    replied
    Glad you are doing well and on the road to full recovery. Yes, our GOD is awesome and is the reason for everything for all we are and do.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Leave a comment:

• TCB
    replied
    Glad the surgery went well!! Make sure you listen to their instructions so you don’t mess something up inside your foot. Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X