2015 F250 6.7 King Ranch-Would You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 F250 6.7 King Ranch-Would You?

I don't see car prices new or used coming down anytime soon. I came across a 2015 F250 King Ranch 6.7 with less than 40K miles on it for a little over $54K. Would you buy it? If yes, cool. If no, why not?

I’ve got a 2016 with 69k and I wouldn’t let mine go for that! So I would definitely kick the tires! Heck, there’s a guy on here with a 2022 dodge that wants 110k for it! With people spending that kind of money trucks *****d sure won’t come down! Totally insane!

Comment

With today’s prices that’s probably not a bad deal.
      I could of bought the same truck new for that price in 16 when I bought my truck…

Comment

I wouldn’t just for the fact it’s about to be 7 years old. But nonetheless, the 6.7 is solid motor and less than 40k miles is practically new.

Comment

For what it’s worth, I paid 52k for a ‘15 f250 king ranch with less miles than that in ‘16. Nice truck… haggle ‘em

Comment

Originally posted by sticknstring View Post
            For what it’s worth, I paid 52k for a ‘15 f250 king ranch with less miles than that in ‘16. Nice truck… haggle ‘em
            Was going try to talk them down a bit. I was leaning towards ordering a new F250 or F350 with the 7.3 gas. By the time I build the truck to the way I wanted it, it was going to be nearly $70K. I can't bring myself to spend that much.

Comment

70k for a gas?
              Lol! Hell no!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                70k for a gas?
                Lol! Hell no!
                The F250 Lariat with the 6.7 was going to be well north of 70K, especially after TTL.

Comment

Hell no.

I spent $70k on a house last year. No way I would spend $54k on a pickup when my old POS gets me everywhere I need to go…. With no payment.

Not to mention my insurance is $21 a month

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
                    The F250 Lariat with the 6.7 was going to be well north of 70K, especially after TTL.
                    Wow… that’s insane…
                    I paid 47k for my Powerstroke in 16.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                      Hell no.

I spent $70k on a house last year. No way I would spend $54k on a pickup when my old POS gets me everywhere I need to go…. With no payment.

Not to mention my insurance is $21 a month
                      I would be okay spending less and buying a diesel with around 100k miles on it but my wife doesn't like that idea. I've tried to tell her it should be okay but she doesn't believe me.

Comment

I wouldn’t be buying any trucks right now. There should be a ton of stuff for sale when diesel hits $4-5 per gallon. That’s when you buy a truck.

Comment

Just order a 22 lariat for 76k they are giving me what I paid for my truck in 2020 that’s the reason I’m doing it

Comment

I was offered 48k for my 2015 Loaded Lariat with 110k so I would say they are in the ball park

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                              I wouldn’t be buying any trucks right now. There should be a ton of stuff for sale when diesel hits $4-5 per gallon. That’s when you buy a truck.
                              This was my thought.

Good luck Mr82.

Comment

Working...
                              X