No announcement yet.

Any Starlink Users getting service yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got Starlink for RV today. Ordered it Monday, going to try to set it up tonight.

Comment

Got it set up. I live in a waitlist area. Works pretty well. Plan to use it at my deer camp, I think it’s in a non waitlist area so I think it’s going to work even better there. Should open a lot of possibilities to spend more time in remote places due to connectivity. Super excited.

Comment

Got mine installed on the barndo on an aluminum plate thanks to a poster on this thread who did the same. Works great. Now have a security system setup on it so I can keep an eye on the ranch and can stream tv at the cabin.

Last edited by Throwin Darts; 07-03-2022, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dhall1414 View Post
            how is the reliability of the service? are yall getting any dips in connection and/or speeds during storms or cloudy days?
            I've had zero issues since I've had it.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
              Got mine installed on the barndo on an aluminum plate thanks to a poster on this thread who did the same. Works great. Now have a security system setup on it so I can keep an eye on the ranch and can stream tv at the cabin.

Looks good and you're welcome!

Comment

I got mine on Friday. Got tired of waiting since the new house is just about ready for move in. Ordered the rv version and had it in a week. Also bought an extra cord and mount to make it easier to pull and take to my other places.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  I got mine on Friday. Got tired of waiting since the new house is just about ready for move in. Ordered the rv version and had it in a week. Also bought an extra cord and mount to make it easier to pull and take to my other places.
                  Good to hear! You got it hooked up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                    Good to hear! You got it hooked up yet?
                    I did a temp set up yesterday. Amazing speed for being out in the sticks!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                      I did a temp set up yesterday. Amazing speed for being out in the sticks!
                      It's awesome! You're going to love it!

Comment

Still waiting....I guess my idea of "mid 2022" and Elon's are a little different.

Comment

Got mine this week.

Won't setup for a little bit as it's for our new build but should be running by end of month. I'll let y'all know.

Comment

Ordered mine on June 24th and received it on July 1st. Set it up on Sunday and getting 80Mbps - 120Mbps. This is a huge improvement over what I had because it was wireless internet and was getting a max of 15Mbps.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Still waiting....I guess my idea of "mid 2022" and Elon's are a little different.
                              Ukraine got ours for free

Comment

Been using my RV version at home and it works decently in a waitlisted area. At least it does for what I’ve used it for. It will be interesting to see how it does in an area that’s not waitlisted.

Comment

Working...
                                X