This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    Sounds like Riley definitely feared the SEC SEC SEC. Maybe the coaches know a little more than what the SOS says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doh.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 13

Is ou really in that bad a shape financially?

That would be surprising. May be time to work on that “brand”.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-28-2021, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Crazy that a small town Texas boy from Muleshoe, Texas would want to move to that overpopulated overtaxed over-regulated liberal dump ..
        Think about it. Muleshoe is a cool town but super small (I used to spend summers working on my Uncles farm there), the goes to Lubbock which is a bigger version of Muleshoe, then to Norman which is also a relatively small town. He may have eyes for something bigger & shinier since all he’s ever known is small town?

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
          Think about it. Muleshoe is a cool town but super small (I used to spend summers working on my Uncles farm there), the goes to Lubbock which is a bigger version of Muleshoe, then to Norman which is also a relatively small town. He may have eyes for something bigger & shinier since all he’s ever known is small town?

We’re talking California. Southern California at that.. **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Is ou really in that a shape financially?

I was reading some articles and it sounded like Oklahoma the university side is in pretty big debt but the athletic side, that operates on its own, couldn’t get a green light from admins. Weren’t too many details but I bet more will come to light in the coming days. Sounds like A mega contract wasn’t Signed off on completely to throw out there on the spot but others were ready to pounce with deep pockets .

Comment

Oh I agree. I wouldn’t want to live there either. Just thinking what he might have been thinking.

Comment

Aside from politics southern California (LA) is pretty cool. Nice beach towns on the west side. Snowboarding resorts on the east side. Traffic sucks. I wouldn't wanna live there.

Comment

Is ou really in that bad a shape financially?

Texas is paying Sarkisian less than 6 million.

Comment

Still curious how the state income tax works. That’s obviously a big hit off of his income compared to somewhere with no state income tax. Is that compensated?

Comment

Is Riley married?

Comment

Is Riley married?

Yup with 2 or 3 kids.

Comment

I’m curious if Graham Harrell stays on. Could be a crazy combination

Comment

I bet momma was getting tired of being the coaches wife in Normal oklahoma, and said “not no, but hell no!”, to the swamp.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Doh.

Lol.

Well he did post something that was one of those …’I got this from a friend that has a friend in the know.’ So who knows.

Guess he can go live in the So. Cal cesspool and try to turn around a team that plays in a half empty stadium every home game that nobody across the country watches. I’d take 10 million and stay in Norman over 13 mil and LA.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 13

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Aside from politics southern California (LA) is pretty cool. Nice beach towns on the west side. Snowboarding resorts on the east side. Traffic sucks. I wouldn't wanna live there.

Aside from the ridiculous politics, the overtaxation, the over regulated everything, water supply problems, $6 fuel, high cost of living, ridiculous gun laws, the hippie liberal mostly democrats, etc etc etc it’s fine because it has a beach and a place to snow board. Got it..[emoji23][emoji23]
                                Last edited by Smart; 11-28-2021, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X