This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    TBH t sip fans are much more excited about the Aggies losing than the Aggie grads are mad about losing. Our season was over when our QB broke his leg. ***** sure was over after two losses to mediocre teams.

Like I said, Happy for Coach O. It’s a bit mind boggling how that university is treating him. For who, Lincoln Riley?! LOL. Crappy deal.

Treating coach O? Did you see last night? No ones dogging O everyone’s appreciative of what he accomplished, but two extremely abysmal seasons in a row won’t be tolerated in BR. They let him finish out the season when they could’ve let him go that day. There’s no perfect way to fire someone it played out well for what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
      And you should stop using the Lord's name in vain talking about college football.
      Um, what are you talking about?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Um, what are you talking about?
        I think he’s “triggered”…….

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
          The it just means more folk. And I'm not just talking about now. It's a long term pattern. The same ones who do the conference bashing. The same ones who cant admit that Baylor and TCU at times have had the best football programs in the state in the past. Give credit where credit is due and then move on. These habitual liars and obssesors need to go seek treatment. Such lies and deceit under the guise they wear so prominently. They are sick in the head and need medical treatment.

Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am officially a Georgia fan for the rest of the season.
            Like I have mentioned here several times dating back to the Colorado game....Calzada was never the answer and that was all they had in the stable to go with. That was the reality. I really wanted to believe that Calzada would be better after the Alabama win. I never saw anything that said he actually became a better QB. His “happy feet” rivaled the early Mond days. He panics very quickly. Play calling was suspect, dropped passes by receivers, bad QB play....congrats to LSU. My Daughter was happy so there is that. Hoping “next season” they win 10 games. That would be an improvement. I just expect more from a program like A&M. Baseball season cannot get here soon enough. Ready to watch College Baseball.

Comment

Ags lost so we went fishing. Then again, when we win we go fishing.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 13

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                Like I have mentioned here several times dating back to the Colorado game....Calzada was never the answer and that was all they had in the stable to go with. That was the reality. I really wanted to believe that Calzada would be better after the Alabama win. I never saw anything that said he actually became a better QB. His “happy feet” rivaled the early Mond days. He panics very quickly. Play calling was suspect, dropped passes by receivers, bad QB play....congrats to LSU. My Daughter was happy so there is that. Hoping “next season” they win 10 games. That would be an improvement. I just expect more from a program like A&M. Baseball season cannot get here soon enough. Ready to watch College Baseball.

Same! Kirby has a helluva last name .. might as well root for him and the Dawgs to win it all. [emoji41]

I’m with you on college baseball. Folks are excited about Texas basketball, but I just haven’t been able get into it with football on even as horrible as it was. Basketball is a snoozefest for me. Now baseball, I’m
                all eyes and ears.

Comment

Then there was this gem.

[emoji15]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You, in no way, are qualified to comment on anyone's class or lack thereof...

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post

Don't get your hopes up too high. King Nick will be ready for them in the CCG. Georgia should win, but I expect Kirby to pull another bonehead call like he always does in the big games whether it's in the CCG or the playoffs, it's coming.

Comment

Why would an Aggie fan be for Georgia?

Comment

I think Gundy is gonna whoop Baylor again, but:

Georgia beats bama
                        Iowa beats Michigan
                        Houston beats Cincy
                        Baylor beats Okie Lite

Now what?? What’s the top 4?

Comment

Pretty funny that Vanderbilt and Texas are the only SEC teams not going bowling this year

Comment

Why would an Aggie fan be for Georgia?

Not really sure. I don’t have much of a rooting interest in this one but would say people (not Bama) are tired of seeing them win and we have more head to head recruiting battles against Bama. That being said not much matters when you lose 4 games. [emoji30]

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                              Pretty funny that Vanderbilt and Texas are the only SEC teams not going bowling this year
                              Texas doesn't have the 2 fcs games or else they would be. That isn't the goal at Texas though. Still a crap season.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-28-2021, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                                He has been paid handsomely to walk away. $17MM. He is 11-11 in his last 2 seasons. That just won’t cut it. Honestly he struck lightning in a bottle with Burrow and the rest of those guys on that squad. He is set for life financially and I think most LSU fans will always appreciate the 2019 season/championship. No ill will on either side I don’t think. Just time for Woody to get his guy.

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Treating coach O? Did you see last night? No ones dogging O everyone’s appreciative of what he accomplished, but two extremely abysmal seasons in a row won’t be tolerated in BR. They let him finish out the season when they could’ve let him go that day. There’s no perfect way to fire someone it played out well for what it was.
                                I agree with both of these. O’s problem was after winning it he got complacent and worried more about finding a new girlfriend than putting the work in like before. Yes he caught lightning in a bottle in 19 but the last 2 seasons could have been better had he tried harder. Great way to win for him to go out on top with so many underclassmen and second stringers playing.

Now time to see what Woody can do. Seems like he thought he had his guy Riley and he walked at the last minute. Let’s so what he does now. Think that is a blessing in disguise.

Comment

Working...
                                X