X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Cool post brah.
    Hey you're right for once. Stop the presses. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      Jimbo success hinges on great QB play. He can’t have anything below that to be successful. It’s on him to put that in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That’s the way football go! Insert any team or coach!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
        The it just means more folk. And I'm not just talking about now. It's a long term pattern. The same ones who do the conference bashing. The same ones who cant admit that Baylor and TCU at times have had the best football programs in the state in the past. Give credit where credit is due and then move on. These habitual liars and obssesors need to go seek treatment. Such lies and deceit under the guise they wear so prominently. They are sick in the head and need medical treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
          That’s the way football go! Insert any team or coach!

In general yes. Jimbo’s play book is complex, it’s not a plug and play system that you see being run all over college football. He’s not going to have success with Joe average.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
            In general yes. Jimbo’s play book is complex, it’s not a plug and play system that you see being run all over college football. He’s not going to have success with Joe average.

I keep reading that his offense is complex, so does he just not call the complex plays?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Well, you know what they say about that broken clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                I keep reading that his offense is complex, so does he just not call the complex plays?
                Heath, you are dead spot on. I like Jimbo, but **** the play calling is predictable and elementary at times. I think that playbook may be “too complex”. Year 4 complete and Elko could be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  TBH t sip fans are much more excited about the Aggies losing than the Aggie grads are mad about losing. Our season was over when our QB broke his leg. ***** sure was over after two losses to mediocre teams.

Like I said, Happy for Coach O. It’s a bit mind boggling how that university is treating him. For who, Lincoln Riley?! LOL. Crappy deal.

He has been paid handsomely to walk away. $17MM. He is 11-11 in his last 2 seasons. That just won’t cut it. Honestly he struck lightning in a bottle with Burrow and the rest of those guys on that squad. He is set for life financially and I think most LSU fans will always appreciate the 2019 season/championship. No ill will on either side I don’t think. Just time for Woody to get his guy.

Comment

My favorite time of year as the coaching carousel is about to fire up. One thing proven over the last couple years is some of the big boys aren’t able just to money whip whomever they want.

Comment

Fun watching the Tech game, even though we lost. We’re making some interesting changes with the coaching and roster. Personally I don’t know if we’ll ever be a CFP type team, and honestly don’t really care. I would like some fun Tech seasons though. I don’t live and breathe this stuff like a lot of you guys do though.

Interesting weekend of games though. tOSU got flat dominated, I did manage to watch that one. Bama barely pulled one out, as did Baylor, Okie lite. A lot of shakeup. Congrats to all the teams that won and/or showed improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by Laketex View Post
                        Fun watching the Tech game, even though we lost. We’re making some interesting changes with the coaching and roster. Personally I don’t know if we’ll ever be a CFP type team, and honestly don’t really care. I would like some fun Tech seasons though. I don’t live and breathe this stuff like a lot of you guys do though.

Interesting weekend of games though. tOSU got flat dominated, I did manage to watch that one. Bama barely pulled one out, as did Baylor, Okie lite. A lot of shakeup. Congrats to all the teams that won and/or showed improvement.
                        How in the world did Tech lose to Texas by 35? How in the world did Texas become so terrible after that game?

Comment

Georgia is on path to a National Championship and good for them. This year is hopefully a year that leads to some parity in college football.

Seeing this same ol same ols in the CFP is mind numbing. College football needs this!

College football is what makes our country great and different from the rest of the civilized world!

Good luck to everyone and their team of choice! I am very happy sitting at home for the holidays and not being tortured any further by bad defensive play!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Cool post brah.
                            Nice tatts dawg

Comment

Didn’t see a single minute of last nights game but saw we lost. Not surprised with Calz at QB. He was fun for 3.5 quarters of one game then garbage the rest.

Don’t really care for the bowl game we’ll be in but will probably watch…. But also probably won’t lol

On to finishing recruiting strong and seeing the King vs Bridgeland stud duke out for QB1 next year

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

And you should stop using the Lord's name in vain talking about college football.

Comment

Working...
                                X