Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2021 College Football - Week 13

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    1. I believe there’s not a better fit for ags than jimbo
    2. He’s a good coach
    3. It’s just unsettling in year 4 to be in the current state, one good win on the season would make me want some answers/change somewhere across the board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo success hinges on great QB play. He can’t have anything below that to be successful. It’s on him to put that in place.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 13

Congratulations to LSU and all of the Horns on LSUs win.

Last edited by Brock Middlebrook; 11-28-2021, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Hahahahaha Brock and ChaseThis on melt!

Smart walking around TBH last night.

Comment

Never seen a bunch of sorrier sore losers in my life. I guess some schools should start offering humility 101. If you cant take a loss and the heat that comes with it maybe football isn't the sport for you. Bunch of freakin cry barbies. Have fun debating who is better in the off season with your paper tigers and recruiting races.

Comment

Congrats to the Tigahs on finishing strong.

The forward progress no fumble call was atrocious, but not an excuse for losing.

I'll hear about it plenty at Christmas in Louisiana!

Comment

This is one of those times I am so very thankful I took football off the list of priorities. I love a good Aggie win, but sure don't miss a game like this ruining my weekend.

Congrats to my Tiger friends!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                Never seen a bunch of sorrier sore losers in my life. I guess some schools should start offering humility 101. If you cant take a loss and the heat that comes with it maybe football isn't the sport for you. Bunch of freakin cry barbies. Have fun debating who is better in the off season with your paper tigers and recruiting races.
                which fan base are you referring to here?

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  Smart walking around TBH last night.

Dude… you cannot re-use the same photo we use on you after a Bama championship …[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

My team sucked and had a crappy year, I know I know.

I got several good laughs catching up this morning though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Oktx, always the class act!!
                      Then there was this gem.

[emoji15]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        Now that this pain staking season is over, on to the next chapter at LSU! I’m ready to clean house anyone not out on a surgery or legit injury needs to be waived, the kids that suited up till the end are the ones I want representing this team! No more nation wide recruiting I want a wall built around LA and nothing but louisianimals on this roster! Max johnson can turn his stuff in as well with Coach O kids not it...
                        I'm surprised you are so down on Max Johnson. He looked pretty salty last night...got beat up, but played tough and made plays when it counted most.

I wish Calzada had his pocket presence and awareness!

Comment

TBH t sip fans are much more excited about the Aggies losing than the Aggie grads are mad about losing. Our season was over when our QB broke his leg. ***** sure was over after two losses to mediocre teams.

Like I said, Happy for Coach O. It’s a bit mind boggling how that university is treating him. For who, Lincoln Riley?! LOL. Crappy deal.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                            which fan base are you referring to here?

The it just means more folk. And I'm not just talking about now. It's a long term pattern. The same ones who do the conference bashing. The same ones who cant admit that Baylor and TCU at times have had the best football programs in the state in the past. Give credit where credit is due and then move on. These habitual liars and obssesors need to go seek treatment. Such lies and deceit under the guise they wear so prominently. They are sick in the head and need medical treatment.
                            Last edited by .243 WSSM; 11-28-2021, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                              The it just means more folk. And I'm not just talking about now. It's a long term pattern. The same ones who do the conference bashing. The same ones who cant admit that Baylor and TCU at times have had the best football programs in the state in the past. Give credit where credit is due and then move on. These habitual liars and obssesors need to go seek treatment. Such lies and deceit under the guise they wear so prominently. They are sick in the head and need medical treatment.
                              Cool post brah.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                                TBH t sip fans are much more excited about the Aggies losing than the Aggie grads are mad about losing. Our season was over when our QB broke his leg. ***** sure was over after two losses to mediocre teams.

Like I said, Happy for Coach O. It’s a bit mind boggling how that university is treating him. For who, Lincoln Riley?! LOL. Crappy deal.
                                Incorrect.

You posted far more about Texas losses than you did your own team this year.

Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X