X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yote food.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Do any of you proclaiming to be green meat eaters buy meat at the store that is green???? Hail no you don't.. Not a dang thing different here..
      No because they cut it out first, but if you eat fast food then you have eaten green meat .

Comment

Do any of you proclaiming to be green meat eaters buy meat at the store that is green???? Hail no you don't.. Not a dang thing different here..
        You do if you buy that red dyed meat at the mexican grocery for fajitas. At least that is what I was told by someone who saw the meat before it went in the dye

Comment

how about a better pic ... of the whole carcass first!

Comment

Animals that have been wounded probably have an infection so I would toss it?

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              You do if you buy that red dyed meat at the mexican grocery for fajitas. At least that is what I was told by someone who saw the meat before it went in the dye
              Yea I have seen that crap.. No way I would knowing eat that stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                No I’m not eating that. Infection could be all over
                This, I would think the infection would be in the blood and not just centralized to that spot. That is not a small wound. I personally wouldn't chance it.

Comment

Not sure if it's just the picture or what, but the color of all that meat looks waaayyy off to me. No way, Jose

Comment

Not just no, but hell no!
                    You tough guys that say you'd eat it, can probably talk the OP out of it, if you're that hard up for a deer to eat.

Comment

Might make a good dip for French fries

Comment

If you have ever bought pre-made stuff at a grocery store deli, you've had green meat. Ham salad, the meat on the party trays that has been trimmed and things like that. My wife worked at one years ago. She still won't buy anything from a grocery store deli.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                          how about a better pic ... of the whole carcass first!
                          Don't have any other pics--sorry

Comment

Ya I'm out

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JDH875 View Post
                              This, I would think the infection would be in the blood and not just centralized to that spot. That is not a small wound. I personally wouldn't chance it.

We hunted a large ranch in Brackettville owned by a veterinarian several years ago. I shot a doe that had an infected wound probably similar to that one. We happened to run into the vet on the way back to camp and he saw the doe… he said to toss her in the gut pile for the yotes and shoot another.

Comment

Working...
                              X