Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Player Zac Stacy beating his wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
    I'm sure she's in love ($$$$$$) and wont press charges against him and all will be well.
    He ain't got no money. My bedroom is bigger than that apartment.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
      Real tough guy right there. I’d pay money to see every linebacker in the NFL take turns using him for a tackling dummy, over and over and over.
      I’m afraid they’d give him a pat on the back and congratulate him. They don’t call it the National Felon League for nothing. SOP for that bunch.

Comment

Wow! This is disturbing

The inferno in hell is to go for this arsehole!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
          there were a few replies on that twitter post mentioning head injuries from football, also one lady wanted to know if the girl hit him first, because that would make a difference to her....
          And there it is the number one response to all!! Momma said well he has mental problems! My arse!

Comment

He will get slapped on the hand, told not to do it again, then Probly get a new contract making more money…. If I was that girls dad, I’d be goin to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              That’s why every female oughta own a handgun and know how to use it!!!

Every person for that matter!!

This was my take. I wish she would have unloaded the clip on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So he's not much of a man, so he takes his anger out on his wife. What a POS. Hopefully he gets some serious payback, soon, repeatedly.

Comment

That was hard to watch, hope he is dealt with soon
                  Yes sir it really was. I hate a bully.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Well they dont get hired for their character and moral compass

Yup and we keep supporting the trash more every year. This behavior is not the exception in the NFL. Hell we are seeing it now in College.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                      Black dude beating his white girlfriend, what a shock. And I bet she takes him back.
                      Nothing to do with race. Plenty of wife beaters in every race.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
                        Nothing to do with race. Plenty of wife beaters in every race.
                        x2

There is trash out there in every color

Comment

Black dude beating his white girlfriend, what a shock. And I bet she takes him back.
                          Pattern!!

Comment

That was tough to watch, hope he gets what he deserves and she gets the justice she deserves.

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            true ....

but the real trash of the NFL is Aaron Rodgers for not being vaccinated ......
                            Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            And yet the only thing you hear about the nfl is Aaron Rogers not taking the jab .
                            I googled "nfl" and these were the top 3 news results. Funny how then lens you look through changes reality.

Originally posted by J-5 View Post
                            Pattern!!
                            I bet you're both experts on crime and statistics.

Comment

I’d doubt he gets any prison time, but depending on state and criminal history it’s possible. In Texas if he has no prior history of family violence it would just be a Class A misdemeanor unless she had a serious bodily injury. But yeah, he needs to go to the train station.

Comment

Maybe they will find him after he sucks the business end of a 45 .

Comment

Working...
                                X