X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
    Meat has quite a few products on sale including their grinders- 25% off

I’ve got their grinder, dehydrator, sausage stuffer and jerky gun. Been happy with the quality thus far

https://www.meatyourmaker.com/process/grinders/
    Thank you for posting that !
    I ordered the 1.5 Hp and a dehydrator. Will post a review of same in a few months.

Comment

Black Friday gear deals

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
      The RTIC cooler I was waiting to buy is $25 MORE today on their Black Friday sale than it was yesterday. I think I’ll go in a different direction.

I went with a Kong cooler, 15% off right now. They seem to have great reviews and ice retention. https://www.kongcoolers.com/?utm_med...hoCngcQAvD_BwE
      Last edited by stxhunter; 11-26-2021, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Longshot cameras is having a sale in case anyone’s been wanting one

Longshot is a leader in shooting range viewing with our longshot target camera line. Shop our top-rated National target camera equipment right here!

Black Rifle Coffee company is running 30-50% off right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Might want to share a link to this deal as others may want to join in on the savings.
          Most likely it’s just on their website. I got an email about 50% off yesterday on most frames/lens combinations.

Comment

TETHRD has 10% off for black Friday. Just ordered one.

Comment

Ozcut broadheads are 25% site wide.

Comment

I wish LabRadar would have one, heck i wish I could find one, for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                  i wish labradar would have one, heck i wish i could find one, for that matter.

same!

Comment

Built for the great outdoors, the CaterGator CCG20B beige 20 qt. round rotomolded extreme outdoor cooler / ice chest keeps your food items cold for any occasion! This impressive feat is made possible with a triple insulated design, which boasts a layer of high-density polyethylene, a layer of polyethylene and foam, and a final layer of food-grade polyethylene. Plus, the rigid, beige exterior provides the durability you need to keep up with your many trips and remote events. From casual parties to festivals and fairs, venues will be easier to work with this cooler's reliability and convenience.

To ensure ease of use, the cooler features a stainless steel handle with an extended grip, making it comfortable to carry and transport. The exterior also includes indentations, while the rubber latch boasts finger indentations for superior ergonomics. Self-stopping lid hinges help simplify access too, so you can quickly and easily retrieve ice, chilled beverages, and other products with ease. In addition, the lid itself delivers exceptional versatility. After use, the cooler is easy to wash thanks to a built-in drain plug. Wherever the party and whatever the menu, this cooler / ice chest provides the holding power, durability, and convenience that you need and want. Keep guests well fed and properly hydrated with the help of CaterGator!

Overall Dimensions:
                    Diameter: 14 1/8"
                    Height: 13 1/8"
                    Capacity: 20 qt.

Interior Dimensions:
                    Diameter: 9 1/2"
                    Height: 9 1/4"

Built for the great outdoors, the CaterGator CG65SPBW beige 65 qt. mobile rotomolded extreme outdoor cooler / ice chest keeps your food items cold for any occasion! This impressive feat is made possible with a triple insulated design, which boasts a layer of high-density polyethylene, a layer of polyethylene and foam, and a final layer of food-grade polyethylene. Plus, the rigid, beige exterior provides the durability you need to keep up with your many trips and remote events. From upscale receptions to festivals and fairs, venues will be easier to work with due to this cooler's reliability and convenience.

To ensure ease of use, the cooler features a rope handle on each end, making it comfortable to carry and easy to transport. The exterior also includes indentations, while the rubber latches boast finger indentations and superior ergonomics. Rubber 5" wheels even make the cooler easy to roll, saving your employees from having to lift heavy loads. Self-stopping lid hinges help simplify access too, so you can quickly and easily retrieve ice, chilled beverages, and other products with ease.

In addition, the lid itself delivers exceptional versatility, with a 24" ruler engraved along its edge and 2 built-in cup holders. 2 bottle openers are also included, which function as metal reinforced padlock slots when you want extra security. After use, the cooler is easy to wash thanks to a built-in drain plug, and because it's attached with a chain, it won't be misplaced on the job.

Wherever the party and whatever the menu, this cooler / ice chest provides the holding power, durability, and convenience that you need and want. Keep guests well fed and properly hydrated with the help of CaterGator!

Overall Dimensions:
                    Length: 35 1/8"
                    Width: 18 1/8"
                    Height: 17 3/4"
                    Capacity: 65 qt.

Interior Dimensions:
                    Length: 24 3/8"
                    Width: 12 3/4"
                    Height: 12 5/8"

not really black friday sale day but i have bought several of these for gifts and use them personally. i like them and they are the cheapest i have found by far.

Comment

Is meat your maker brand any good ? They have a sale going on now

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
                        Sevr has their 1.7 broadheads marked down 40%. They come out to $7.79/head. 25% off replacement blades for all 3 heads and 50% off T-shirts and hats.

Still not cheap enough for the poor performance I’ve seen. But that’s cheap for broadheads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why was a 2021 thread bumped up? We have a 2022 thread going. Just gonna cause confusion. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by texas grown View Post
                            why was a 2021 thread bumped up? We have a 2022 thread going. Just gonna cause confusion. Merry christmas!
                            x2! Lmbo

Comment

Looking for a good deal on a decent .223 AR optic…anybody seeing anything?

Comment

Working...
                              X