Best vacuum sealer under 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My food saver finally crapped out. Looking to upgrade to a more commercial style machine. I normally process 4-5 deer a year along with making sausage and probably 100-200lbs of fish a year.

Is there a machine out there that fits in my budget that y’all recommend? My food saver worked good but the sealing function would over heat often and need a 3-5 minute break.

Buy one of the higher end models from cabelas that fits the budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have an LEM now. After fighting with a food saver for a couple of years I have ZERO complaints so far. Whatever you are putting up doesn't have to be bone dry either, It'll make use of the drip tray and seal away.

Comment

I bought one from LEM 2 years ago. It's a vac Maxx 500, or Maxx vac 500, can't remember exactly what it's called. Only packaged 3 or 4 deer so far, but seems to be pretty good. I think I found it on Amazon for around $300. It was cheaper on Amazon than going straight through LEM.

Comment

I would highly recommend saving a little more and buying a chamber sealer, I put it off for a long time and my biggest regret is not buying one a lot sooner. Thr fast, easy and way cheaper to use after the initial purchase to use.

Comment

Vac Master check Webstaurant on line store

Comment

vac Master VP200 (chamber sealer) on webrestaurant store, its legit. Top of your budget at $499

Comment

The Vacmaster Pro380 does a very good job for me. Highly recommend

Comment

I have a cabelas commercial vac sucking style and brother has a vac-master chamber sealer. If you have set dimensions on your packaging the chamber sealer is the way to go and will save in bag costs as well. The vacuum style still has its place in large and oversized bags but I’d get a chamber if you can swing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have looked at this one... www.waltonsinc.com/waltons-12in-pro-vac-sealer

but have also considered a chamber sealer... just waiting on current one to die...

Comment

I got this one a couple of years ago and love it.

Preserve fresh meats and produce, bulk food purchases and leftovers 3 to 5 times longer than traditional methods.

Comment

Man, you just missed the sale at meat your maker

This one was 499. Ive used it once and the flapping lid one I have is gonna be for sale

If youre tired of spoiled food, try MEAT!'s Vacuum Sealers. Choose from a selection of vacuum sealers and vacuum sealing supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                          My food saver finally crapped out. Looking to upgrade to a more commercial style machine. I normally process 4-5 deer a year along with making sausage and probably 100-200lbs of fish a year.

Is there a machine out there that fits in my budget that y’all recommend? My food saver worked good but the sealing function would over heat often and need a 3-5 minute break.
                          200 lbs of fish dang ol boy you mad at um

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a Vacmaster Pro 380 and it is a great machine. Takes bags up to 15” wide.

Preserve the freshness of your most popular foods and increase their shelf life with this VacPak-It VME16SS stainless steel external vacuum packaging machine! Utilize this unit to create an airtight seal around meats, cheeses, and vegetables, extending their freshness and taste longer than other preservation methods, saving you money. The VacPak-It vacuum packaging machine features a 16" seal bar with a powerful dual piston pump, which quickly creates tight seals within seconds, making this efficient machine a time saver for your establishment.

A built-in cooling fan regulates internal temperatures to prevent overheating, thus allowing for extended usage periods. Use the intuitive control panel to adjust the machine's pressure levels between three settings (low, medium, and high) and accommodate more delicate foods. You can adjust the machine's seal time between 0-6 seconds as well, which is useful for creating appropriate seals depending on how full your bags are. If your bags are filled at capacity, you'll want a longer seal time to create a solid seal, but smaller loads will require only a couple seconds. These units can also be used to marinate your food, as they include an attachable hose in addition to a pulse and accessory function when using canisters (sold separately).

The machine includes a dedicated storage space for packaging, as it can house rolls up to 15 1/2" x 50', and it also has a built in cutter for convenience which makes using this machine a breeze. A translucent lid on the storage space allows you to monitor your packaging supply so you're always adequately stocked. Its durable, stainless steel construction will withstand the rigors of commercial kitchen environments while remaining easy to clean. The unit includes (1) 15 1/2" x 50' package roll to get you started vacuum sealing right away. It requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.

Overall Dimensions
                            Width: 19"
                            Depth: 12"
                            Height: 6 1/4"

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Last edited by Bisch; 11-17-2021, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Chris,
                              get the VMC100P or the VMC12DP
                              Yeah it is more than you plan to spend. It is well worth every single penny. If you want to see one in person, swing by the butcher room at Chuck's

I have a VMC100P and love it

Comment

Working...
                              X