No announcement yet.

Game Warden Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the answer lies somewhere in here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      Are you trapped in a phone booth? Do you need a bambalance?? That’s some greatness right there!! Who get the deer? Me or the dog??
      Funniest bit ever. Hode on, hode on.....

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunter 2 has to tag deer. He can give to hunter 1 with taped documents. This happed at our lease. The gw was at the gate of hunter 2 as he came out with an untagged deer. Hunter two told the gw what happened and he called both hunters to the gate. Hunter 2 tagged deer and donated to hunter one.

Comment

If you "kill" the deer while hunting then you tag the deer.. It is not rocket science folks..
          And there is no grey area when it comes to the written rule on this.. No matter how you want to spin it.
          The GW is the only one who can add some grey area to the situation if he or she feels forgiving on that day.. Follow the law is the best practice.
          Last edited by PondPopper; 11-16-2021, 05:59 AM.

Comment

You wanna know what is right or what is legal? If im #2, I shoot the deer in the knees and call hunter #1 and hope he dont get hit by a car in the meantime.
            Common sense can go a long way.... well, not on a short bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Are you trapped in a phone booth? Do you need a bambalance?? That’s some greatness right there!! Who get the deer? Me or the dog??

Thats good stuff crappie guy

Comment

Some of the suggestions/opinions on this are close, but several are a long ways off. If you want a legitimate legal answer on the matter, call any Game Warden at any time. Certain scenarios have different options not just “grey” area, although their discretion can be used. There are policies and procedures but it is completely based on the specific details of the situation at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  If you "kill" the deer while hunting then you tag the deer.. It is not rocket science folks..
                  And there is no grey area when it comes to the written rule on this.. No matter how you want to spin it.
                  The GW is the only one who can add some grey area to the situation if he or she feels forgiving on that day.. Follow the law is the best practice.
                  Kinda my though to THX

Comment

Hunter 2 tags it, cleans the nasty gut shot deer, then has to give the meat to hunter 1.
                    Hunter 1 doesn't even say thanks, sends a bill for processing to hunter 2.
                    Then hunter 1 gives the mwat away because it tastes like dodo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anybody know where the other thread is? I want to read it and can’t find it. Did it get whacked?

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                        Anybody know where the other thread is? I want to read it and can’t find it. Did it get whacked?

Bisch

TBH opinion needed is name of thread

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                          Who killed it?
                          Amazing isn't it

Comment

Found it!

Bisch

Comment