No announcement yet.

McRib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am amazed how many girly stomachs we have here on the green screen. Oooops, I ate a peppercorn, gonna **** through a screen door for days. My goodness. LJS, McRib, Taco Bell, bring it on!!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      So you have one of those weak girly stomachs too? How can grown men get so sick over a fast food sandwich. Most of those complaining probably eat sushi with chopsticks while sporting skinny-jeans and a man-bun. And that raw fish ain’t killed em yet.[emoji2369][emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      No but I do still have taste buds

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post

Shots fired!

Ain’t nothing wrong with McRibs!
        Well, there probably plenty wrong with 'em...but they're delicious in spite of it!!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can remember being so broke that buying a McRib meal on Sunday and watching a football game was the highlight of my week.

I do not miss those days!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Any McDonalds will do. Their specialty is consistency. It comes with pickles and fresh onions and you eat it just like it comes. I know you…you’re gonna love em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm off my diet today and Mc Ribb it is. Probably order 2 so I don't have to stand in line again.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm having a hard time typing because I'm laughing so hard at all the comments! (Co-workers are looking at me funny...)

I will eat at McD's, LJS & T-Bell if my wife asks or if I need some gastrointestinal maintenance. LJS & T-Bell are great for clean out. McD's is great for stopping the flood. Only thing really good at McD's is the fries!

But, I will say that McD's helped 2-fold during my oilfield days - Three Rivers Love's Truck Stop baby! I would get 5 of the Qtr-pounders w/ cheese and those would last a couple days on the dash of the semi with all the MSG in them. They would also plug me up so I didn't have to think about those nasty rig site porto-cans!

As for the McRib, like eating soggy cardboard with BBQ sauce, pickles & onions. I'd rather lick my arm pit!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Same here. Gross.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                Jesus! Totally lost it on this one.You owe me a keyboard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                  They should serve each McRib with a puppy, so you can lick its arse when you're done with the sandwich, to get the taste out of your mouth!
                  OMG!!!!! YOur killing me LMAO!!!

Comment

LOve this thread and LJS!!!

Comment

Wait.. what’s wrong with McRibs? And natural light is just as good as michelob ultra when it’s cold

Comment

Good lord. How does fried fish, french frirs, cole slaw and hush puppies mess up your stomach?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Good lord. How does fried fish, french frirs, cole slaw and hush puppies mess up your stomach?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

LJS and McRibs are like Diesel fuel....not all systems can handle it, but the ones who can are typically more powerful and longer lasting!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Pork butthole and pork lips are pork meat...thank you very much..

Sorry if I ruined a Louisiana delicacy..
                            Come on man. Why you gotta give up our secrets? You never had the Mystery Gumbo down south?

Comment

I have a close family member who buys the meat for McDonalds! He eats there bc of the quality of meat

I hate it personally

Comment

Curt I hate to disappoint you but I just couldn't do it. I will try tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X