No announcement yet.

McRib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the video. Guess I’m going to have to get one. Haven’t had one in probably at least 35 years

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
      I have to be honest I’ve never tried one but now I want to. Think I’m gonna drive to town and give it a shot.
      Just make sure you have a number of acceptable restrooms to stop at between the McD's and your way back home

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Just make sure you have a number of acceptable restrooms to stop at between the McD's and your way back home

If the finest BBQ sandwich on the planet tears your guts up I don’t really know if you are man enough to be actually be in TBH. [emoji12]

Crazy how some folks love them and some folks hate them. I think hey came out when I was 12 and I look forward to them every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still haven't tried it. I had a text today from a fellow tbher and he told not to do it because I would probably **** my pants [emoji19]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

That video made me sad when i remembered that Grant Imahara is dead…

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
              Still haven't tried it. I had a text today from a fellow tbher and he told not to do it because I would probably **** my pants [emoji19]

true story. terrible food

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                If the finest BBQ sandwich on the planet tears your guts up I don’t really know if you are man enough to be actually be in TBH. [emoji12]

Crazy how some folks love them and some folks hate them. I think hey came out when I was 12 and I look forward to them every year.

I wouldnt know.....I havent had one since they first came out. They were nasty then and I cant imagine they have gotten any better with the way the food industry is. The whole mentality of how do we make it cheaper instead of better has been at work here for decades.

I think if you are used to eating fastfood it isnt going to bother you. If you are used to eating healthy, then any fastfood is probably going to get the best of you.

All that aside, I just posted to get Curt sucked into another McRib thread. It is like a moth to a flame. And dont let him fool you.....he is the Mayor of McRibville.

Comment

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    I wouldnt know.....I havent had one since they first came out. They were nasty then and I cant imagine they have gotten any better with the way the food industry is. The whole mentality of how do we make it cheaper instead of better has been at work here for decades.

I think if you are used to eating fastfood it isnt going to bother you. If you are used to eating healthy, then any fastfood is probably going to get the best of you.

All that aside, I just posted to get Curt sucked into another McRib thread. It is like a moth to a flame. And dont let him fool you.....he is the Mayor of McRibville.

If Curt is the Mayor I’m the treasurer. My wife is an amazing cook and we eat home cooked meals every night. I still look forward to lunch every year when the McRib comes around !

Comment

Those of y'all trying for the first time don't run through the drive through and eat it 30 minutes later. Eat that sucker hot

Comment

Those of y'all trying for the first time don't Eat that sucker
                        Fixed it for you!

Comment

Those things are disgusting but allsups hatch chimis by the half dozen are worth dying for

Comment

Just had one. All I could taste was Kraft BBQ sauce. Very weird rubber like texture.

Not a fan.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lunatic'hunter View Post
                              :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

I dont trust either

Comment

So much negative responses I believe I'm out on this crap

Comment

Working...
                                X