No announcement yet.

Public hunt dream buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Doug! Beautiful deer. Buck of a lifetime.

Comment

No LDP's for Glen yet?? I keep checkin' back in...

Comment

Incredible deer! Congrats on luck of the draw AND getting trophy of a lifetime!

Comment

Wow!! Congrats on a great Buck

Comment

Congrats on a great buck.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful buck!! Congrats sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dream buck for sure. Good to meet you and Glenn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations, that's a bad dude!

Comment

whoa!! That is a beauty!! Congrats, Doug!

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                    Congratulations,I never would have made it past the first stud u saw.Way to go,and super deer sir!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                    Ain’t that the truth I hope Glen connects with him, so we can get a clearer idea of how insane Doug must’ve felt for a little while

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                      whoa!! That is a beauty!! Congrats, Doug!

Ain’t that the truth I hope Glen connects with him, so we can get a clearer idea of how insane Doug must’ve felt for a little while
                      I have never been as tore up as I was over that deer! I seriously wanted to puke for the hour plus I watched him and the rest of the night! He was the first deer I saw and just couldn't do it. He's in incredibly cool buck but I knew this place had monsters and I decided I wasn't going to shoot the first thing I saw. Probably never get drawn here again so wanted to make it count. I'm very thankful to tpwd and the folks that put on this hunt!

I hope Glen gets him but let me tell you a little about my "buddy"! Like i said I was tore up wondering if I had done the right thing and just how wide and good of a deer was he. We rented a little cabin and were laying there in the bunks Saturday night. I'm finally just about asleep after a full day of thinking and my mind racing. My "buddy" then says "hey Doug........ just how wide of a buck do you think he is"? What a friend! good times!!!

Comment

And I know everybody is probably tired of hearing about the buck I took but wait till you see the biologists picture of him 2 years ago! He was incredible! Think he's a stud now, he's on the way down! I can't do pictures with this spotty service so I sent it to Chew. Hopefully he will post it today

Comment

Great buck congrats!

Comment

So this y'all's last day? Sure hope Glen connects!! Still checkin' in waitin' on his LDP's...
                            Good luck!

Comment

Great deer, I honestly didn't think they had bucks of that caliber at the Kerr! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                So this y'all's last day? Sure hope Glen connects!! Still checkin' in waitin' on his LDP's...
                                Good luck!
                                Yea this afternoon will be our last hunt and heading home in the morning. We are going to try and shoot a couple does tonight. Glen did shoot a good buck this morning but not the mulie 8. Pics are on the thread in the public hunting section. Been an incredible hunt and a great time!

Comment

Working...
                                X