This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    It’s usually real hard when trying to read your 3 paragraphs of run on sentences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please quote said 3 paragraphs?

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
      Who hurt you?

I was born in the darkness lol

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 12

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Don’t worry our generational QB will come along and we’ll beat Alabama once in 10 years and win one too!!

We’ve won 3 and played in 4 championships in the last 18 years so the fluke approach doesn’t work.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          DDF bringing the reality pain to Aggieland today.

That girl calling anyone a loser is rich![emoji1787]

She mad bc the sucking in the swamp has no end in sight. Now got to bring everyone else down. [emoji2371]
          Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 11-16-2021, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            That girl calling anyone a loser is rich![emoji1787]

I have all my male parts, i know you’re probably confused with all the “male cheerleaders” an drag shows

Comment

DDF is fighting the fight... and he's not wrong. You know some of this aggy attack on DDF is like someone that just won a $1million dollar scratch off telling the likes of Warren Buffet how rich they are.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                DDF is fighting the fight... and he's not wrong. You know some of this aggy attack on DDF is like someone that just won a $1million dollar scratch off telling the likes of Warren Buffet how rich they are.

Lol nope all facts, why the hornets nest is stirred up this morning [emoji16]. They can’t catch me though I’m the ginger bread man.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                  Haha i love it. Watching Aggies and Longhorns on here bicker on here about who sucks less or who is going to be better one day is very entertaining. Both dont have a championship lately and both will talk your ear off about the "direction of the program" and how great they are. One acts like they won a natty by beating Bama and has 3 conference losses and a close call to a terrible Colorado team and the other got owned by Kansas...But both think they better than the other. A perfect storm. Carry on
                  Texas fans don't think they are better than anybody. We know our team currently sucks.

There was that 70-35 game though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I mean cool, yall beat a bad tech team early on. Difference is, Tech fans aren't posting trying to measure up nonstop. Lol this was just an observation, not a shot at either. I enjoy watching
                    Last edited by Fmjag64; 11-16-2021, 12:12 PM.

Comment

I mean cool, yall beat a bad tech team early on. Difference is, Tech fans aren't posting trying to measure up nonstop. Lol this was just an observation, not a shot at either.

Not measuring up. We said we suck.

Just reminding the guy trying to use somebody else’s success as his springboard when he slipped and cracked his head on the board on his own attempt

Comment

I mean cool, yall beat a bad tech team early on. Difference is, Tech fans aren't posting trying to measure up nonstop. Lol this was just an observation, not a shot at either. I enjoy watching
                        I'm just not seeing what you speak of. It's been all Aggy and LSU today.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

DDF is in here angry. He’s acting like the fan of a team that currently sucks, that the players quit on, that can’t find a head coach and is struggling to recruit because of it. Aggies win a national championship before LSU does.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            DDF is in here angry. He’s acting like the fan of a team that currently sucks, that the players quit on, that can’t find a head coach and is struggling to recruit because of it. Aggies win a national championship before LSU does.

Lol you an your cronies are the ones that brought up LSU, and you continue to worry about me, anyone with a brain bigger than a hard boiled egg can see mine was merely a rebuttal. It clearly struck a cord with you and your likes. I get it i made y’all look silly, but I’m far from angry lol you goons just can’t help but swallow it all the way up to the bobber.

Comment

Texags never disappoints. No way it could be the fact he loses 3 games or more just about every single year.
                              Attached Files

Comment

None of our teams are winning it all this year. Y’all need to hunt more so you’re not so angry. Tagged out in Kansas

Comment

Working...
                                X