This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
    On a separate note, what’s the story with the Tech QB? Has he been starting all year? Or did QB1 get hurt? This guy looks like he could QB UT.
    Freshman. Came in last week but this is his first start.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Because I'm an *******. Lol
      apparently, so am I…… but we all knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Leef View Post
        Kansas State QB just went down, looks bad. Can’t hurt the horns chances next week.
        Can it? Last time a QB came off the bench he erased a 21 point lead and walked away with a W.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Yep… in week 2…. Long time ago…..

We could have scored 80 today…. No starters were in to start the 3rd…..

Bama should have been beat tonight
          Bama played their 2’s and 3’s tonight….. they’re trying to get completely healthy for the Georgia game.

Week 2 or week 8….a loss is a loss. Last year we lost ONE GAME in week 2, to the #1 team in the Nation, who went on to win it all and got ****ed out of the 4th spot because of it!! Don’t wanna hear your week 2 excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
            Freshman. Came in last week but this is his first start.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
            Gotcha. I’m hoping he turns it on in the 4th

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
              Can it? Last time a QB came off the bench he erased a 21 point lead and walked away with a W.
              You play today? I played with the mayor!!

Comment

don’t feel too bad. We gettin thumped too
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Fmjag64; 11-20-2021, 09:54 PM.

Comment

The SEC West is going to be tough as usual, no cakewalks. Leach has Miss St dangerous. Kiffin at Ole Miss, Arkansas is well coached, there isn't a crap team in the West. LSU is in turmoil this year but still very talented and dangerous. I would not be surprised to see the Ags lose next week. I have zero confidence in Calzada at qb and that lsu defense is talented and stout.

What is the word on the LSU coaching search?

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                    The SEC West is going to be tough as usual, no cakewalks. Leach has Miss St dangerous. Kiffin at Ole Miss, Arkansas is well coached, there isn't a crap team in the West. LSU is in turmoil this year but still very talented and dangerous. I would not be surprised to see the Ags lose next week. I have zero confidence in Calzada at qb and that lsu defense is talented and stout.

What is the word on the LSU coaching search?
                    We’ll be extremely lucky to come out of BR with a W….final game, O’s last game…he will have them fired up. Plus it’s us and there’s no love between these two teams.

Comment

So Baylor will play the winner of the Bedlam game for the championship.

Comment

Hoping the playoff expansion gets passed before the deadline so we can start seeing great playoff matchups where the games mean something versus the archaic bowl system which has a lot of bad matchups and players opting out. Hopefully, with the expanded playoffs it will keep players engaged versus opting out.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          I am not a Baylor fan but you have to respect what they have done with their athletic teams. Very good hires and support

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            And.....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                              I am not a Baylor fan but you have to respect what they have done with their athletic teams. Very good hires and support
                              Aggy can't stand it. They'll make up some name to call them. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Aggy can't stand it. They'll make up some name to call them. Lol.

You do know I am an Aggie fan. I just like good football talk without a bunch of childish puns. I know, probably wrong place for it but yes, I can't stand it However, I can respect great leadership. They have done it across the board in sports. They have made great hires in football back to back to back.

Comment

Working...
                                X