X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    No, we just don’t live in it.

Tu is completely irrelevant in CFB… when they find out that no one gives a flying f about them they are going to lose it. They are in zero discussions concerning cfb. Even the high schools laugh at them![emoji2371]

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
      Sonny might have spent a little too much time in Ft Worth this week.
      Nothing against SMU but this seems like the dumbest thing ever......not your comment, but trying to hire Sonny to the west side of town.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        Excited to be at a game and not worry about watching Texas.

looks electric

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
          There apparently is a deeper issue surrounding this program than what we know. Texas has recruited well and should have a much better record than 4-7.
          Originally posted by Bkag09 View Post
          So Texas fans, is Pete K the GOAT DC like y’all anointed if in pre season? ��
          He definitely hasn’t lived up to expectations. They haven’t lived up to their expectations on either side of the ball. Their coaching ability should definitely be questioned when they can’t find something that works with the talent they have. Now, whether their actual talent matches the amount of stars they have?? Who knows. But they better find some 3* “bread” that has heart and can fight, because their 4* roster ain’t showing much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bkag09 View Post
            So Texas fans, is Pete K the GOAT DC like y’all anointed if in pre season? ��

Ahhhh yes... Goat DC was all over TBH.... if you gonna call Texas out with your rolodex, use something that would actually be in there.

Were we excited? yes....Did anybody call him a GOAT?...no

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Ahhhh yes... Goat DC was all over TBH.... if you gonna call Texas out with your rolodex, use something that would actually be in there.

Were we excited? yes....Did anybody call him a GOAT?...no

Hondos cuz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will say this, just got back from the TCU game and Kansas is tiny! This is an average sized TCU team from what I've witnessed over the years and can't imagine Texas losing to them. Something is amiss........

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  We won 8 conference games last year…..only 1 OOC game and that was against the not so mighty Mac Brown.

That doesn’t fit the narrative. Just stop! [emoji23]. I can’t wait until they start scheduling a couple every year. They will be desperate for a break and a W.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                    9 points away from winning the west, despite having to play UGA from the East.

Instead, we’re next to last in the division. The SEC west is Crazy! But, I like the vast improvement from years past.

Hang in there. It’s going to get easier. Help is on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes sir… making history… creating national championship banners from before the depression..
                      the depression was 1929....not 1939 the NC...you try too hard

Comment

This Texas team is trash, didn’t see a down. Fish were bitting and now the fire is roaring!

Hook’em forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Kansas State QB just went down, looks bad. Can’t hurt the horns chances next week.

Comment

Originally posted by pin oak dxt View Post
                            hang in there. It’s going to get easier. Help is on the way.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                            😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                              9 points away from winning the west, despite having to play UGA from the East.

Instead, we’re next to last in the division. The SEC west is Crazy! But, I like the vast improvement from years past.
                              Enjoy it, cause next year it’ll be back to the “L” column amd the bottom of the west….your spot. The odds of the hawgs catching us “limping in” again, down a QB, are low.

Comment

Yes sir… making history… creating national championship banners from before the depression..
                                There’s that “history” thing again…..notice it’s always you bringing up 1939. We’re busy not worrying about teams like Kansas.

Comment

Working...
                                X