This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TC View Post
    I listened to it!!! Got me jacked up!!! just ripped my cubicle wall down and punched my boss in the face!!!

Heck yeah!!! Clean some fish in that sucker then go have a meeting with the Bobs!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      All we got left now to enjoy is the toilet bowl in Baton Rouge…one day that game is actually gonna matter. One day….

It’s a **** shame we lost last week. Just didn’t make enough plays to win on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BTR to Norman. Is it happening?

Private jet took off from BTR with no flight plan registered - LANDED IN Norman - We’ll see where it lands, but it’s heading straight to Norman. No tail number. Le

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
            If Art went through the Saban school of reformation, perhaps he could coach again. ESPN could "redeem" him just as quickly as they demonized him. But he's probably too old for that now. Sadly, ESPN has that kind of pull with a lot of folks. ESPN can be king (or queen) makers to their own benefit, and many don't say a word.
            I don't know. Saban has taken failed football coaches and rehabbed their images as coaches to make them hirable by giving them immense talent to work with. I can't think of a totally successful college coach that got run because of off the field issues that Saban has rehabbed.

I don't think Art is hirable in the current climate. Tech alums have floated that trial balloon twice and it has been shot down. I mean, is there any place that is more insulated from modern media scrutiny than West Texas?

I guess when someone hires Freeze, maybe Liberty gives Art a call.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
              Hilarious
              Some folks have very little to do

JBoy Show - source says LSU has offered Lincoln Riley 8/96M - OU likely to not match Caleb Williams would follow says this scenario is likely show is stil

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

I like reading the comments. [emoji23]

Comment

8 year $96 million offer for the worst brisket chef in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    I like reading the comments. [emoji23]

It’s like a truck stop bathroom stall![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

If it’s me its try an money whip dabo, or take aranda on the cheaper tag.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I thought the rumor was Dabo would only leave for Bama when Saban retires?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          8 year $96 million offer for the worst brisket chef in the world.

https://twitter.com/TheVolumeSports/...459071490?s=20
                          12 mil a year. Riley has zero national championships. Oklahoma may not even consider matching.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            12 mil a year. Riley has zero national championships. Oklahoma may not even consider matching.

With a big conference move buy out they may not be able to match.
                            Last edited by El General; 11-17-2021, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I think Dabo is a pipe dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Are they really going to pay Riley $3 - $4 million more than Saban? I have a hard time believing LSU would do that?

Comment

Working...
                                X