Clear All

Uh 0h. He gone.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

He gone!

Comment

https://www.si.com/college/2021/11/1...ked-gabe-ikard

Comment

Riley is pulling a Clinton. He will kill it at LSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
              Dang that was quick lol

Comment

😍 what’s her name ?
                Attached Files

Comment

Lincoln won't get excited about a coaching opening until King Nick hangs it up. He probably already has an undated blank check contract with Alabama in his safe. He's just waiting to fill in the blank spaces when Nicky leaves. Rolodex this because it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                    Doesn’t matter recruit wise ags are a perineal 9- win team, congrats to all the recruits they sign and may you enjoy the apex of your stay with overalls, fishing in drainage ditches, Harry’s, and your win in the jiffy lube bowl game.

Empty dreams, empty trophy cases, “it’s just like it used to be”

Good bless the ags strong devotion to tradition [emoji1787]

I don’t care who you root for this was pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      Lincoln won't get excited about a coaching opening until King Nick hangs it up. He probably already has an undated blank check contract with Alabama in his safe. He's just waiting to fill in the blank spaces when Nicky leaves. Rolodex this because it will happen.
                      Interesting.....bold but interesting

Comment

I see the LSU honks are still upset Jimbo went and poached a top recruit in their backyard.

Comment

I'm beginning to understand the lure of the "wait 'til next year" crowd. The season is all but over. I knew it could be bad this season but never dreamed it could be this bad. Now we can just sit back and sell ourselves on all the reasons next year will be different. Hook'em 2022!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                            I see the LSU honks are still upset Jimbo went and poached a top recruit in their backyard.

Not sure any lsu fan is upset. We don’t have a coach so of course recruits will be poached out of Louisiana right now. We want citizen as our main rb this recruiting cycle. Now if we don’t get him and moss goes to A&M it could be an issue. Kendrick Law is also someone lsu really would like to have at rb.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                              I'm beginning to understand the lure of the "wait 'til next year" crowd. The season is all but over. I knew it could be bad this season but never dreamed it could be this bad. Now we can just sit back and sell ourselves on all the reasons next year will be different. Hook'em 2022!
                              It’s has to be kind of liberating to always be great until you aren’t then move to the next year where you’ll be great!! Rinse repeat.

Hook’em

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                                [emoji7] what’s her name ?

Outof Yourleague

Comment

Working...
                                X