This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    Little dude just makes me chuckle more I'd give most on here the ole Tucker Carlson and laugh in their face and watch their blood boil

I’ll speak for tucker, when i say you give yourself to much credit on what people think if you LOL must come with the diploma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      Last i checked your brethren started it, Reading comprehension is HARD for some

It comes from all fan bases. I see you're a follower with the ALL CAPS

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
        O stood on the sideline and watch Burrow and Brady win him a NC

LSU won, the fans got what they wanted, I'd kill for one for my team, but O on his own hasn't ever won anything, and probably never will

Dang jimbo gettin screwed if that’s all it takes

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 12

It comes from all fan bases. I see you're a follower with the ALL CAPS

That’s rich coming from a fan base that’s nothing but followers….

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
            Man this thread sure turned sour quick. Each week gets a little worse.
            Or better. If someone doesn't get it going it just drowns in mediocrity like some football programs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

4 years of nothing to show i guess is moving forward? Even orgeron had won a ship in 4 years…once again this proves my point ags measuring stick is extremely short…

Second worse team in the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
                Man this thread sure turned sour quick. Each week gets a little worse.
                I agree. Pretty sad honestly. Ego stroking contest.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                  O stood on the sideline and watch Burrow and Brady win him a NC

LSU won, the fans got what they wanted, I'd kill for one for my team, but O on his own hasn't ever won anything, and probably never will
                  Weird take.

Comment

Haha i love it. Watching Aggies and Longhorns on here bicker on here about who sucks less or who is going to be better one day is very entertaining. Both dont have a championship lately and both will talk your ear off about the "direction of the program" and how great they are. One acts like they won a natty by beating Bama and has 3 conference losses and a close call to a terrible Colorado team and the other got owned by Kansas...But both think they better than the other. A perfect storm. Carry on

Comment

That’s rich coming from a fan base that’s nothing but followers….

God bless your little upset heart for the Aggie hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                        Haha i love it. Watching Aggies and Longhorns on here bicker on here about who sucks less or who is going to be better one day is very entertaining. Both dont have a championship lately and both will talk your ear off about the "direction of the program" and how great they are. One acts like they won a natty by beating Bama and has 3 conference losses and a close call to a terrible Colorado team and the other got owned by Kansas...But both think they better than the other. A perfect storm. Carry on

Uhmmm that's LSU and Aggie going at it.....

But I do know one of the teams you mentioned beat yours 70-35.....carry on.

Comment

God bless your little upset heart for the Aggie hate.

Not my sign, lol that’s a national take…

Comment

Doesn’t matter recruit wise ags are a perineal 9- win team, congrats to all the recruits they sign and may you enjoy the apex of your stay with overalls, fishing in drainage ditches, Harry’s, and your win in the jiffy lube bowl game.

Empty dreams, empty trophy cases, “it’s just like it used to be”

Good bless the ags strong devotion to tradition [emoji1787]
                            Don’t worry our generational QB will come along and we’ll beat Alabama once in 10 years and win one too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Uhmmm that's LSU and Aggie going at it.....

But I do know one of the teams you mentioned beat yours 70-35.....carry on.
                              All true

Comment

Last i checked your brethren started it, Reading comprehension is HARD for some

It’s usually real hard when trying to read your 3 paragraphs of run on sentences.

Comment

Working...
                                X