This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 12

I’ve come to realize ags are perfectly fine with moral victories, upset wins, and souvenirs. There’s no better place to setup shop than a setting where saying some corny one liners, and saying howdy will get you setup for life, winning truly isn’t a major key in aggieland, a tradition of being a loser is the best of place to act like you’re a winner.

And there’s not a fact to dispute any of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by drop dead fred; 11-16-2021, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      I’ve come to realize ags are perfectly fine with moral victories, upset wins, and souvenirs. There’s no better place to setup shop than a setting where saying some corny one liners, and saying howdy will get you setup for life, winning truly isn’t a major key in aggieland, a tradition of being a loser is the best of place to act like you’re a winner.

Lol "but but but we have a good recruiting class....."

Comment

I wish someone would deflect attention from the Texas ****show on national radio like they did on here. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ags are still in the greatest state in the world. Unlike our neighbors to the East. So trophies aside, that’s gotta be worth something!! Lol

Any chance Kiffin heads to Baton Rouge? I’ll take a good coach over the recruiting trail, so I would take my time in the selection, also and not just pick a name.

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 12

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
            Ags are still in the greatest state in the world. Unlike our neighbors to the East. So trophies aside, that’s gotta be worth something!! Lol

Any chance Kiffin heads to Baton Rouge? I’ll take a good coach over the recruiting trail, so I would take my time in the selection, also and not just pick a name.

Scott’s last 3 hires have all been good ones, I’m not near as Leary as i was when alleva made the calls! Ugh

I’m not sure on the kiffin deal, he’s smart x an o but something about him scares me

Comment

I guess a 10 year $90 million investment in Jimbo doesn't meet your criteria for moving the program forward . . ???

Comment

Who hurt you?

Comment

Man this thread sure turned sour quick. Each week gets a little worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                    I guess a 10 year $90 million investment in Jimbo doesn't meet your criteria for moving the program forward . . ???

4 years of nothing to show i guess is moving forward? Even orgeron had won a ship in 4 years…once again this proves my point ags measuring stick is extremely short…

Comment

DDF bringing the reality pain to Aggieland today.

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
                        Man this thread sure turned sour quick. Each week gets a little worse.
                        Several on here always too worried about another program instead of their own. It's HARD for most to water their own grass

Comment

4 years of nothing to show i guess is moving forward? Even orgeron had won a ship in 4 years…once again this proves my point ags measuring stick is extremely short…

So firing a grossly inadequate coach after 4 years is moving the program forward? . . And investing $90million over 10 years isn't . . That's why you're in the situation you're in . . Bless your heart

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            DDF bringing the reality pain to Aggieland today.
                            Little dude just makes me chuckle more I'd give most on here the ole Tucker Carlson and laugh in their face and watch their blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                              Several on here always too worried about another program instead of their own. It's HARD for most to water their own grass

Last i checked your brethren started it, Reading comprehension is HARD for some

Comment

O stood on the sideline and watch Burrow and Brady win him a NC

LSU won, the fans got what they wanted, I'd kill for one for my team, but O on his own hasn't ever won anything, and probably never will

Comment

Working...
                                X