Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Death wobble not standard.
    Total engine failure from junk 2 piece Chinese lifters is though!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
      When was your build date?
      My ‘21 was late July and it is supposed to have the updated lifters in it! I had No idea about the lifter issue’s or I would have gone another route!
      I’m not sure of build date. I bought in Feb. 21 during the freeze. Traded my Ram in because of lifter issues. Go figure. I still have 100,000 miles on warranty to try and blow it up. I didn’t know about the issue either untill the service manager told me when I had it towed in.

Comment

My 2022 1500 AT4 has been built for 3 weeks. It’s still in Mexico waiting to get on the train to San Antonio. From what I am reading I may not receive it for another 6 weeks.

Comment

I haven’t kept up with the new 3500 Duramax models, but are they still having DEF heater issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Lampasas View Post
            My 2022 1500 AT4 has been built for 3 weeks. It’s still in Mexico waiting to get on the train to San Antonio. From what I am reading I may not receive it for another 6 weeks.

There aren't enough people left it Mexico to transport it to the US, they are all up here!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              Total engine failure from junk 2 piece Chinese lifters is though!
              True dat. Been there. Done that!

Comment

I’m picking up a new 2021 Sierra 1500 this week. Feel like I got a pretty good deal, as in I don’t think I got completely screwed….

Comment

Originally posted by BDann View Post
                  I’m picking up a new 2021 Sierra 1500 this week. Feel like I got a pretty good deal, as in I don’t think I got completely screwed….
                  You’ll like the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
                    I just bought a 2022 1500 AT4 with the 3.0 Duramax. Loving the baby Duramax.

Heard this truck is an absolute beast with very good fuel mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X