No announcement yet.

Randy Lemon Says

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad randy decided to give some useful advice in between his constant and non stop product placement advertising and constant belittling and rudeness to callers. I stopped listening to him years ago after realizing you only get 20 minutes of useful info in a 4 hour show.... but yes, now is the time to use pre emergent herbicide and winterizer feed of your lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
      Buy my book!
      "Did you follow the schedule"

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
        This is primarily for the Houston area .....Correct.
        Yes...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          Winter weeds.

Again in March for spring weeds...
          I thought fall pre-emergent was supposed to go out back in September.

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by neskora View Post
            Buy my book!
            "Did you follow the schedule"
            If you have a question for him, dont forget to email him, so you can get on the VIP list so he can grant you permission to ask him a question

Comment

Ive always liked Randy Lemon, kinda like the Mattress Mack of the garden world here in Houston. He did go off on 2 older elderly folks last time I was listening, not sure if he was just having a bad week or what? Anyhoo.. I will go scoop up some Nitro Phos Barricade at my local Home Depot...thank for the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                I thought fall pre-emergent was supposed to go out back in September.
                All depends on your soil temp and where you live. I put mine down over 2 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                  If you have a question for him, dont forget to email him, so you can get on the VIP list so he can grant you permission to ask him a question
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                    I know right!! "Were not worthy, were not worthy". I can't wait until he's replaced. GARDENING NATURALLY with Jeff Farris is MUCH better to listen to. 590 AM out of Austin on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                      All depends on your soil temp and where you live. I put mine down over 2 months ago.
                      I’m in north Houston and put mine down back in early September.

Comment

tag

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Ive always liked Randy Lemon, kinda like the Mattress Mack of the garden world here in Houston. He did go off on 2 older elderly folks last time I was listening, not sure if he was just having a bad week or what? Anyhoo.. I will go scoop up some Nitro Phos Barricade at my local Home Depot...thank for the reminder.
                          He seems to have a habit of getting rude with older folks. I've heard him several times get ****ty and rude with older folks.

Comment

Randy Lemmon is a straight-running ******* to people. Forgive the rest of us for not making love to trees and grass, but we found women. It cost nothing extra to be nice to people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X