Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Old Jennings Compound Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here’s one
    Attached Files

Comment

PM incoming

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        I used to shoot a Jennings Carbon Extreme 84lb draw weight. But that was back in the day. That thing would chrono 284 fps with a Bear 8.6 metric magnum and a 5 blade Rocky Mountain Razor BH. Gave it to my nephew after my right shoulder joint played out. Shock was hell on my bow arm elbow too. Dang thing was only 40% let off.
        First of the Hot Rod bows. I still have mine, probably couldn’t pull back that 80 pound pull anymore.

Comment

I still have my old Hoyt Super Slam Heat from back in the day.

Comment

I used to shoot a Jennings Carbon Extreme 84lb draw weight. But that was back in the day. That thing would chrono 284 fps with a Bear 8.6 metric magnum and a 5 blade Rocky Mountain Razor BH. Gave it to my nephew after my right shoulder joint played out. Shock was hell on my bow arm elbow too. Dang thing was only 40% let off.
            I still have my old Carbon Extreme. Can’t draw it though.

Comment

I had a Carbon Extreme for a little while. You ain't lived until you've had a limb on an 80 pound bow break!

Comment

Working...
              X