Thank You to whomever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
    You should change your avatar to the poop emoji. It fits your cheerful personality better.

Allright Im sorry. Didnt mean to upset the ladies Sunday knitting circle lmao [emoji23]. Yall go feel good about yourselves and Ill enjoy my free meal or coffee you buy me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sure it wasn't a Jeep?

Comment

I love doing this at restaurants. I typically try to find the table with people who sport white or Grey hair. They get looked past often. Everyone has a soft spot for people wth small children. I have a soft spot for the generation that built me. I don't frequent Starbucks. As a $1 coffee at McDonald's or my home brew works well for me. I take my coffee, with a cup only.

Comment

So I was thinking.
          Dangerous I know, especially since my eye wasn't said to tell me I was doing it wrongerly [emoji849][emoji56].

Yesterday was the Marine Corps Birthday. I have USMC License Plate on my truck.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            You should change your avatar to the poop emoji. It fits your cheerful personality better.
            He’s busy looking up the next conspiracy and ain’t got no time for that.

Comment

Well, that's better than the person in the car ahead of you telling the person at the window that the person behind me is my husband/wife and is going to pay for both of us...

Comment

If you’re in a restaurant and I see you thanking the Lord for your food before you eat, chances are you will enjoy that meal for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by JerryC View Post
                  I don’t think it’s about an even trade. More about putting a little kindness in somebody else’s day.
                  If that was it, you would slap them away from Starbucks !

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                    Allright Im sorry. Didnt mean to upset the ladies Sunday knitting circle lmao [emoji23]. Yall go feel good about yourselves and Ill enjoy my free meal or coffee you buy me.

Please do enjoy it. That was most likely the true meaning of it anyway. People shouldn't feel obligated to buy the next guys order. I never do. I might the next time I'm there, but I don't give under obligation. Just one day when you are feeling extra blessed, try it. You'll be glad you did. I'll save you a spot in the Knitting circle.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Comment

I saw his online somewhere the other day, may have even been here.

Car A is in front of car B.
                      The guy in car B is being a jerk.
                      Car A pays for car Bs order.

What a nice guy!! Not exactly.

When car A got to the pick up window he picked up both orders and left.

Comment

I did this exchange once. I paid 8 bucks for a young family’s breakfast. I felt like I did something nice until I realized my order was wrong. Diet Coke is not pleasant when you were so ready for that DP. I still look for opportunities to pass it on if I see someone that may need it.

Comment

Thank You to whomever

The best case is to be in front of an older person at the grocery store with just the bare essentials like milk, bread, eggs etc.
                          That means 10 times more to them than a cup of “sissy” coffee at Starbucks.
                          I promise you, nobody in a Starbucks line is needy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I didn’t know men went to Starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryC View Post
                              I don’t think it’s about an even trade. More about putting a little kindness in somebody else’s day.
                              Yes-This!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
                                If you’re in a restaurant and I see you thanking the Lord for your food before you eat, chances are you will enjoy that meal for free.
                                I can be found at The Union Kitchen in Kingwood, TX, a few times a week for lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X