• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who won?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Oh but how much did you love seeing sip lose to KU. At home!!!
      No comment!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Who won?

Calzada would have if the game was to throw the ball at warp speed 2 feet over the receivers heads.

Comment

They can blame that loss on anyone they want, but at the end of the day the QB’s turned the ball over 4 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            No comment!!
            Y'all won?

Comment

Well I was tied up building rabbit cages all day and didn’t get to see any of it. But waking up and seeing that Tech won with the horns, boomers, and ags all losing, well that was better than my coffee this morning. That kind of thing doesn’t happen very often. Wish I coulda watched it go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                I’ll withhold judgement on Sark until he gets more of his guys in there. PK may not be the guy defensively but offensively with more folks like Worthy and better Oline Sark has shown promise and could be the guy. Defensively.. I just can’t even begin to explain that **** show. I hope it’s the Jimmy and the Joe’s and not the Xs and Os.. PK has the biggest challenge IMO. You should be able to win scoring 49 points in regulation

I believe it’s the jimmys and Joe’s. The offense has better players and the players the defense does have don’t fit the scheme.

Comment

The team of wussies gave up two games ago. Dark has already lost the locker room. Hirbstreet was right Texas is a cesspool. There are a few talented players, and that’s it.

Comment

I feel like I have a hangover and I didn't even drink last night. Looks like this project at the forty is gonna take a lot longer than we had hoped. It's pretty clear now, this is gonna have to be a top to bottom over-haul. But lets be real honest with ourselves, we knew these players had issues last year and the year before. Yes, TH was a dip****, but the players played with no heart and were physically and mentally weak. We were all hoping a different coach would be able to motivate them better, but that's just not the case, and player development usually takes longer then just 10 months. I'm saying the same thing I've said for 3 seasons now, our players don't play to win, they s***! Yes, they have some very talented players, but across the board, they are not a talented team. I'm not even close to throwing in the towel on Sark, he deserves a fair chance. He has a lot of work to do and some tough decisions to make. He needs to start making Tuesday and Wednesday practices harder than games! These players need to look forward to games because they're easier than what the go through in those 2 practices. Don't let the transfer portal hit you in the *** on the way out!
                    Last edited by Birddog66; 11-14-2021, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Comment

Last night was the perfect microcosm for Texas Football. They score in OT to take the lead, a player spins the football and gets a flag which allows KU to start at the 12 yard line. A few players later, a Texas player (who played WR last year) drops a game winning interception in his hands and lastly a Kansas walk-on catches the game winning 2 point conversion on about the only play Texas hit pressure. That’s Texas Football. It’s rock bottom.

Tear it all apart and rebuild. I don’t know what it looks like, but this ain’t it.

Comment

Look out Prairie view Calzada coming with the rockets going to light y’all up next week . GIG EM !!!

Comment

Ahhhh, a good weekend. OU lost, ut lost, Aggies lost. I hope Jimbo loosing puts to bed all this talk about him coming to LSU.

All kidding aside, Sark needs time to replace the talent or lack there of that Herman brought in. It pains me to say it but Sark will get ut back in the win column. Be patient ut fans.

Go Tigers!!!

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 11

We’re going to go slay the crappie next weekend. We’ll follow that up with several hunts now that youth sports have ended until basketball tips.

Time to stay busy and away from the TV, lol.

I can’t watch this shat. But, I do respect the heck out of Worthys performances on a bum leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Chad C; 11-14-2021, 10:08 AM.

Comment

We must bask in the glory while it lasts...

Comment

Working...
                                X