This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Is Worthy a threat to hit the portal? I’d love to see him in Maroon and White.

I wonder if Bijan is gonna hit the portal? What if he ended up at OU? [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m today’s world every player is a threat to hit the portal if they wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Outside of Worthy and Bijan there’s not many other players teams would want to pickup. That’s my point.

Comment

Is Worthy a threat to hit the portal? I’d love to see him in Maroon and White.

I wonder if Bijan is gonna hit the portal? What if he ended up at OU? [emoji15]

Twitter says they’re lined up to get in the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
        I’m today’s world every player is a threat to hit the portal if they wake up on the wrong side of the bed.

Outside of Worthy and Bijan there’s not many other players teams would want to pickup. That’s my point.
        Honestly, I still think this year hurts their recruiting. They will still get some players because they want to play for Texas, but into today's society of instant gratification, their is no upside to Texas right now, other than maybe immediate playing time. I think Sark will need the portal to right the ship.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

You hate to see it

Comment

Please tell us you don’t believe anything you read on twatter?

Comment

That’s true. Worthy is the prime example of how you can find elite talent in the portal. He’s probably an extreme exception but a couple pick ups like him and things can look different quickly.

Comment

That’s true. Worthy is the prime example of how you can find elite talent in the portal. He’s probably an extreme exception but a couple pick ups like him and things can look different quickly.

Sark was recruiting him to Bama when he signed with Michigan, it was more of a change in plans when Sark landed the Texas job when it comes to Worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                  Please tell us you don’t believe anything you read on twatter?
                  That’s why I asked.

Comment

Gig ‘em.

Comment

That’s why I asked.

What are you seeing to ask the question? I don’t see anything of the sort outside Josh Moore and that move sounds like it’s more celebrated by the team and recruits he’s moving on than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        Gig ‘em.
                        It ain’t like it used to be.

Comment

Ags win out, Auburn beats Bama then we beat Georgia 3-2 in the SEC Championship game….the Aggies aren’t out of it.

Comment

What are you seeing to ask the question? I don’t see anything of the sort outside Josh Moore and that move sounds like it’s more celebrated by the team and recruits he’s moving on than anything.
                            A linebacker also?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Sark was recruiting him to Bama when he signed with Michigan, it was more of a change in plans when Sark landed the Texas job when it comes to Worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok. Thanks for the clarification

Comment

A linebacker also?

A freshman LB that can’t see the field while Texas is playing walk ons at his position is in the portal cause he doesn’t have an NIL deal like some of his teammates.

Plus Josh Moore who got into with his coach cause he showed up to practice without his hip / butt pads in and was told to walk back to the locker room to get them which lead to him arguing with his coach and quitting.

These guys can portal all day long.

Comment

Working...
                                X