Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap like what Baylor did will come to bite you in the butt some day.

Comment

Baylor rubbing it in!
      Aranda>Riley. LSU don’t mess this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Well I guess Aranda explained why he did it. Still chicken ****
        I don’t care what the explanation is, that was a **** move and there will be retaliation next year.

Mark that Norman game will on your schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          I don’t care what the explanation is, that was a **** move and there will be retaliation next year.

The Norman game is already on my schedule.

Comment

Are you that dense. The reasoning is totally acceptable to kick the fg there. Most coaches wouldn’t even recognize to do that in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              You heard it. Just need to win tonight and need Bama to slip up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              OU isn't in the SEC yet. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

had to turn sound off on the i-s t-t game.

Comment

Go Vols!

Comment

Headed to the semi at 3:00. This is so much more enjoyable than CFB at the moment. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                      Are you that dense. The reasoning is totally acceptable to kick the fg there. Most coaches wouldn’t even recognize to do that in that situation.
                      Yep. Seemed pretty smart to realize the possible advantage of points coming into play on a tie-breaker scenario. Plus, there is the added bonus of miffing OU. Win win.

Rooting more and more for Aranda to come to LSU.

Comment

Seems pretty savvy of Aranda to do that for the reason mentioned. He doesn’t seem the type to do it for spite or notoriety.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                          Bull****…..you score during game time, not trash time when OU had all but conceded. It was a chicken **** move, but hey, he came from LSU….what do you expect. You really want to win a “tie breaker” that way? One true champion, right??

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                            Seems pretty savvy of Aranda to do that for the reason mentioned. He doesn’t seem the type to do it for spite or notoriety.
                            He wouldn’t. Aranda is a stand up guy and no bs type of person. He wouldn’t run up a score if there wasn’t a legit reason.

Comment

If you don’t like it block the f g.

Comment

Bull****…..you score during game time, not trash time when OU had all but conceded. It was a chicken **** move, but hey, he came from LSU….what do you expect. You really want to win a “tie breaker” that way? One true champion, right??
                                Even X LSU coaches living rent free in your head.

Comment

Working...
                                X