Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man some of y'all need to get out and hunt. It's deer and duck season. This 24-7 weenie measuring and sword fighting has got to get old.....how many different ways can we come up with to carve out a narrative? I think we are at 5,162,363 ways as of right now..

Or hell...go find some live hunt threads or success threads and congratulate folks on their deer if you don't hunt anymore. Post somewhere else on TBH. Get away from the CFB thread and put your sword and tape back in your underwear..

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
      What seems crazy to me is his buyout price is almost 100million(if the website is correct). The next highest was Dabo at 47, then Saban at 38. It makes sense for how much they pay him but good lord that is a lot of money.

It’s not a true buyout. A&M has to pay him about $95M(as of now) if they fire him without cause.

If Jimbo leaves on his own or goes to another school, no one pays anything. Ie: if Jimbo went to LSU, LSU would not have to pay the $95M “buyout” to A&M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed to the Alamodome tomorrow to see the only undefeated Division 1 Texas team take on Favre's alma mater Southern Miss, should be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
          Headed to the Alamodome tomorrow to see the only undefeated Division 1 Texas team take on Favre's alma mater Southern Miss, should be fun!
          Go Roadrunners.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Man some of y'all need to get out and hunt. It's deer and duck season. This 24-7 weenie measuring and sword fighting has got to get old.....how many different ways can we come up with to carve out a narrative? I think we are at 5,162,363 ways as of right now..

Or hell...go find some live hunt threads or success threads and congratulate folks on their deer if you don't hunt anymore. Post somewhere else on TBH. Get away from the CFB thread and put your sword and tape back in your underwear..

You ever post on TBH from the tree or blind while waintin’ on deers? I’ll be sitting in a tripod in the morning, but I’ll still be posting dumb **** on TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              You ever post on TBH from the tree or blind while waintin’ on deers? I’ll be sitting in a tripod in the morning, but I’ll still be posting dumb **** on TBH.

Good to hear...good luck to you. My signal is suspect at times..

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Lol at Riley. OU isn't gonna let him go anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Seems like he would be on a hot seat at some point

He keeps winning the B12 then getting destroyed in the CFPs

In the near future OU is going to play those teams in the regular season, and OU isn't going to like regular season destruction.

Comment

No, too busy running a camera for the star of our show (H has 8 kills notched on the belt loop in the last three years). Heck, that's all I hunt with (camera) anymore. The Kid does all the killin' and my daughter is itching to go. She gets the green light next fall. My poor bow has been collecting dust the last three years. I probably ought to go get a new rig!

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 11

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    No, too busy running a camera for the star of our show (H has 8 kills notched on the belt loop in the last three years). Heck, that's all I hunt with (camera) anymore. The Kid does all the killin' and my daughter is itching to go. She gets the green light next fall. My poor bow has been collecting dust the last three years. I probably ought to go get a new rig!

You are doing it the right way and the exact same way I’m doing it. My boys have all the kills the last 3 years and I’m perfectly happy with that!

Edit….I did kill one pig last year.

Last edited by MBV77; 11-12-2021, 11:25 AM.

Comment

I’ll be at the lease in abt 30 min…. We get zero service so I will miss out on the fun Thai weekend.. you girls be good!

Comment

You are doing it the right way and the exact same way I’m doing it. My boys have all the kills the last 3 years and I’m perfectly happy with that!

Edit….I did kill one pig last year.

Yep, I am on guide duty too. I do kill some hogs here and there.

Comment

Lol out of gas and no brakes

Comment

With Smarts permission, I would like to share this.

Comment

Reporting from the ranch. Warming up & cows are happy.

Taking:
                              Tech + points ��
                              OK St. - points
                              Baylor + points
                              Ole Miss @ home + points
                              UT - points
                              SMU - points
                              Houston - points

Comment

Zach Evans wants Deion for coach!

Comment

Working...