This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    You got off to a rocky start on here yourself. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Haha nah mine was arguing facts and making fun of first year SEC projections and false sense of entitlement, which i stand by, Ive just accepted it now instead of calling it out. Never personal though and no slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      https://www.tigerdroppings.com/ncaa-...loss/99497532/

Bo Davis LSU grad opens up on the Horns

Welcome to yesterday's discussion....Thank you for joining us today....

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        Haha nah mine was arguing facts and making fun of first year SEC projections and false sense of entitlement, which i stand by, Ive just accepted it now instead of calling it out. Never personal though and no slurs.
        You're a big SEC honk?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          The CFP committee sucks.

Now that is something I can agree on!

Comment

If Jimbo to LSU was an option, he wouldn't be closing recruits at A&M like he is right now.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              If Jimbo to LSU was an option, he wouldn't be closing recruits at A&M like he is right now.

Appreciate it killjoy...You've ruined all the fun putting the obvious in writing...now they have something to reference..

Comment

I would say the same about Riley.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                  That is 1000% false......I am not saying he is going ANYWHERE. But do you think for 1 second he would be sitting on his hands and not recruiting the best players available if he were looking at going to LSU. He could recruit the best 25 kids in the nation and take the job at LSU or any other school and take every single one of them with him if he wanted. Kids commit to the coach not the University (I would venture to say, more times than not). You lock up the commitment and if you leave, it is up to the kids to follow you or not. Hell I bet Orgeron is still recruiting for LSU and isn't even going to be anywhere around next season.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    The question is who is in the best position win in the near future? The future is very bright in CStst. Right now that’s the focus! Keep recruiting solid athletes in positions of need that want to play and coach them up.
                    That isn't winning. Wake me up when you have at the least a conf. championship. Everything else is participation trophy crap.

Comment

Just got off a 2 hour helicopter flight from the Deepwater GoM. This thread got [emoji91]

LMAO at some of you blue blooders already moving on to baseball and basketball with the best month of CFB in front of us. Gig Em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                        That isn't winning. Wake me up when you have at the least a conf. championship. Everything else is participation trophy crap.
                        Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          You are such the typical Aggie that I dont even know why I am responding. Like you nail it, entitled, arrogant with no championships, full on Koolaid cult member. I mean Im glad A&M finally took a step in the right direction but you over here acting like your Bama or even LSU. News flash, they have Natty's in the last 50 years, A&M doesnt. In fact, Aggie football hasnt won a championship in over 20+ years. So as long as rankings make you happy, i suppose you are in the right place.

Second, you're talking smack like you are above anything is comical given the record accumulated in Big 12. You are literally berating a conference you got owned in by OU, Tech and Big Brother UT.

Third, in typical Aggie fashion, you have to reach for Pre WW2 games to play the "all time record" card. Sounds familiar (See fake A&M championships on stadium) Haha can't make this sh**t up! Here's a little reminder of how Tech owned A&M just like UT and OU did. See a lot more Red in there in the last 25 years Hoss...almost 2:1 hahahahahaha!

Disclaimer: This is to for RLB, not other Aggs.

Those pre WW2 games are what created most of the Blue Bloods.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                            Just got off a 2 hour helicopter flight from the Deepwater GoM. This thread got [emoji91]

LMAO at some of you blue blooders already moving on to baseball and basketball with the best month of CFB in front of us. Gig Em!

Some of them are even bragging about having a new tech shirt...

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Some of us will have to live vicariously through "other teams". Our season's are effectively over. Although the Bo video does add some drama to follow.

Good luck!

*** I am REALLY bad at pick'em this year. I keep throwing Hail Marys and missing

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post

Because tu is right now… or even see it in the near future. Go back and read my thread… it might take u a while to understand. Just like in life and business… it’s a process and we are finally getting it done… it did take a minute![emoji2371]

Comment

Working...
                                X