This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    I wouldn’t take them if that’s why they left.
    Somebody’s going to take them and somebody’s going to win with them. That’s if they truly pack it up.

Comment

What yall are discussing is the reason that GP is currently unemployed. Times are a changin'.......sad

Comment

I really liked that. Give em hell Bo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          I really liked that. Give em hell Bo.

Yessir!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Fran hit a homerun with one of his defensive hires........just sayin'

Very true. Then he laid a ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody mentioned defense. No has been killing it in recruiting based on the current reality. Obviously he knows the program needs some attention and the class being recruited hints to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Somebody’s going to take them and somebody’s going to win with them. That’s if they truly pack it up.

Guarantee a few won’t make it. They need attitude adjustments and that is just to much for some kids. They might be good athletes but weak minded. We will see…

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I just don't think Sark is that guy which is why I was meh. I also questioned Herman's lack of commitment to defense on this sight back then.

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  Nothing matters unless you have a really good defense. Fran, Sherman, and Sumlin didn’t put a priority on the defense recruiting and coaching. Jimbo realizes this and will do well.

Sark is going to have to adopt a defense mindset and maybe a new catch phrase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Texas has commits from 20 scholarship players on offense and defense. 13 are defensive players and 7 are offensive players.

I think they understand that there needs to be a commitment to defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Once Texas turns this around
                    How long y’all gonna wait for that? Been looking for it last 3 coaches! Texas is culturally “broke”! Even the “minister” of it has not saved y’all…lol

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      Guarantee a few won’t make it. They need attitude adjustments and that is just to much for some kids. They might be good athletes but weak minded. We will see…
                      Nobody knows the context of the video. It might have been the whole bus, but I doubt it. I only know of one that doesn’t want to be there anymore and that’s the one that leaked the video.
                      Last edited by oktx; 11-09-2021, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                        How long y’all gonna wait for that? Been looking for it last 3 coaches! Texas is culturally “broke”! Even the “minister” of it has not saved y’all…lol

My entire life… I will support my university through the good times and the bad. I have seen my university at the highest highs and suffered serious gut punches, but passion for my university never waivers.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          You notice not a peep during his speech. Man speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                            The answer is as long as it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              My entire life… I will support my university through the good times and the bad. I have seen my university at the highest highs and suffered serious gut punches, but passion for my university never waivers.
                              Here Here!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                You notice not a peep during his speech. Man speaks the truth.
                                No doubt. The portal works both ways. Run em off if they don't want it and find some that do.

Comment

Working...
                                X