No announcement yet.

Texas Tuna Safaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slew. A couple 6 ounce jigs is fine. Flyers blue or pink. They sell them at the docks and you could just ask. Not sure when oyster season opens. I usually just get out and grab some from top of reef these days.

Comment

Gear. I have an extra Avet and an xtra egg beater and I’m working on a rod for egg beater.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
        Gear. I have an extra Avet and an xtra egg beater and I’m working on a rod for egg beater.
        I think I may have an extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
          Even this old weak azz poor excuse for a fisherman catches tuna with that outfit. They are a great experience.

You are NOT old!

Comment

ThisLadyHunts- hate to argue but he is old

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
              You are NOT old!
              Bless you Shawn.

ThisLadyHunts- hate to argue but he is old
              Bite me Glen…even if you are right.

Comment

What's the roll call for this offshore cat herding / goat roping?

Glen
                Doug
                Chew
                ?????
                Last edited by Chew; 09-13-2022, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  What's the roll call for this offshore cat herding / goat herding?

Glen
                  Doug
                  Chew
                  ?????
                  Will it be this year here in a month or two or next year?
                  Last edited by RiverRat1; 09-13-2022, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    Will it be this year here in a month or two or next year?
                    I was talking about the November 3rd trip for this year.

Comment

Still on the bucket list.

I just want to cut some of that heavenly meat off and eat it raw with a dash of Wasabe and Soy sauce...

What is the average cost of a Tuna Guide? I have my Motion Sickness Badges ready...

Comment

These trips have become very popular with DD. I was able to book available spots on a scheduled trip that only had one person scheduled. She had no available dates for private charters when I grabbed up what I could on this one.

Comment

These trips have become very popular with DD. I was able to book available spots on a scheduled trip that only had one person scheduled. She had no available dates for private charters when I grabbed up what I could on this one.
                          Still around 15 people or how many on a non private like this one?

How much are the 48-50 hour ones running now?

Comment

I just hung up with DD , total price for boat and fuel surcharge 17k total ... 16 people total - as of this year no private charters available , she took my name and number and will call me when they start scheduling for next year ... hopefully diesel be lots cheaper by then also . Just got to know when everyone wants to go , September, October, November or December? Will pass on any new news later on .

Comment

Keystone. Timmy wore them out about 2 weeks ago. Then went and caught swords, tile, and barrel fish. I would try and book a dark moon.

And private or open boat it’s 16 people is full boat on overnight trips

Comment

Yessir thanks Glen !! Yes a couple buddies were on that 56 , they slaughtered the fish !! Awesome trip , I turned my name in for the standby list today on the 9/30 56 hour trip ... wait and see

Comment

Working...
                                X