Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan, [emoji1063] bound......Big Woods!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Comment

Even the UTV is right hand drive?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck.. Kill a monster!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Even the UTV is right hand drive?

No sir e everything is left hand side. The cellphone camera [emoji328] makes it appear that way......good catch!!!![emoji6]
          I'm locked and loaded for a full day!!![emoji3061]
          If the ONE shows I won't hesitate to send 650 grains his way.[emoji95][emoji1018][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            No sir e everything is left hand side. The cellphone camera [emoji328] makes it appear that way......good catch!!!![emoji6]
            I'm locked and loaded for a full day!!![emoji3061]
            If the ONE shows I won't hesitate to send 650 grains his way.[emoji95][emoji1018][emoji95]

Either that or crossing the border![emoji3]

Good luck!

Comment

in...good luck sir!

Comment

Kill him early. I got a pool game at 130. I wont be ab look e to concentrate if you are seeing deer. I'll be checking my ph between shots. lol
                Last edited by GarGuy; 11-09-2021, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Kill him early. I got a pool game at 130. I wont be ab look e to concentrate if you are seeing deer. I'll be checking my ph between shots. lol
                  That's the plan Big Steve!!![emoji817] All quiet except blue Jay's and weird looking tree rats.......they are part of my decoy team!!![emoji6]

Comment

Good Luck Oscar. I hunted up there for years. You never know what is going to walk out of the woods.

Comment

Fantastic

Comment

following this one! good luck!

Comment

Aim small miss small, best of Luck!!! Following

Comment

Great country and lot's good people (particularly in Sask and Alberta). Good luck Oscar!
                            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                                Great country and lot's good people (particularly in Sask and Alberta). Good luck Oscar!
                                Yessir...[emoji106]..I am getting an ear full of the province differences......lol!!!![emoji3061]
                                Really a super small [emoji289]. My fraternity brother was on the 1989 Grey Cup team for the Rough Riders.[emoji458] He was one of the starting defensive backs. We were talking sports last night and the outfitter mentioned some clients and close friends in sports. Crazy enough, two of the guys on that team are his buddies that still live in Regina. When I texted my frat brother he went crazy as they all hung out together as players but loss track of eachother. A reunion is in the making....lol!![emoji95][emoji817][emoji95]

Comment

Working...
                                X