Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan, [emoji1063] bound......Big Woods!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep grinding!

Comment

Good luck Amigo

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        Keep checking in on ya, surprised you have phone service way back in dem woods
        Me too!!![emoji2] Better dang signal than my neighborhood. This super rural broadband stuff is seriously high powered and I likey!
        I will change stands in the morning. This stand is showing a good buck during daylight hours. He is a crazy configured 8 pointer that will score 155" or so. The long dog catcher 11 pointer has not been on any cameras this week, but he is 170ish and was my target buck!!! U never know what could show up but we trying to geaux where the evidence [emoji117]. All [emoji106] good.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck and thanks for bringing us along. That looks like white walker country for sure!

Comment

Stay at it Oscar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Good luck tomorrow!
                What he said

Comment

Thwack thursday....lets get it O!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Wiggle them toes to keep warm and stick a big one!!! I love your live threads! Positive from start to finish!

Comment

Let's go Oscar. Need some Cajun Creole backstrap and cheese stuffed boudin balls for lunch.

Comment

Day 3.5, new stand site with a 44 yard shot to the alfalfa. [emoji854]
                          Super frosty and breezy [emoji3063]......but I am nice and warm......and ready!!! [emoji1018][emoji1662][emoji1018]

Comment

Dang.... I guess they figure a fellow can hit a deer that big at any distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Day 3.5, new stand site with a 44 yard shot to the alfalfa. [emoji854]
                              Super frosty and breezy [emoji3063]......but I am nice and warm......and ready!!! [emoji1018][emoji1662][emoji1018]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                Dang.... I guess they figure a fellow can hit a deer that big at any distance.
                                Lmaoooo.....I was wondering the same.[emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

Comment

Working...
                                X