Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
    Piper perabo - good eye mate
    She was also in Covert Affairs. Kind of a bigger show back several years ago. Pretty good actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Nice...He seems like he'd be a fun dude to drink with ...and an excellent story teller.
      I’ve had the opportunity to meet a number of Texas celebrities in a former life, and Mr. Corbin was one of them. In fact, my daughter and a few of her friends appeared with him in a video tour of the state Capitol that he volunteered to make. I found him to be personable, genuine, and most importantly, nice to the kids.

Unfortunately, the list of Texas celebrities in whom I’ve observed these qualities is a very short one. Only a small handful “would I have at my table for dinner,” as they say. I’d just as soon they move to Hollywood.

As for being a good story teller, did anyone catch the one-act play Mr. Corbin wrote, produced, and started in about ten years ago? I didn’t and am kicking myself for it.

Comment

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

changing my vote to Jaimes baby mama being the ring leader behind the attack...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Backwoods101; 11-29-2021, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
          So is Rainwater now Monica's dad?

I thought Casey said they were going to stay with her dad for a while and then Rainwater comes out to the sweat lodge with the boy and he talks about her having a warriors heart. Later in the show they were at her Grand dads though.
          I can never quite get a bead in Rainwater’s position relative to the Duttons. Is he friend or foe. I always thought he was the enemy, so what’s he doing in the sweat lodge with the kid? Who lets their young son go into a sweat lodge without a family member present? I think the significance of this may have been glossed over, perhaps as a result of editing.

Comment

Uncle Bob.....

I am too fat to show ya, but if you listen to me you will win...if you dont you wont !

died sampling a storage tank in a lightning storm......hollywood for ya

Comment

Lloyd is about to do something stupid.

Things are getting ugly with him and Rip. Walker too.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                I can never quite get a bead in Rainwater’s position relative to the Duttons. Is he friend or foe. I always thought he was the enemy, so what’s he doing in the sweat lodge with the kid? Who lets their young son go into a sweat lodge without a family member present? I think the significance of this may have been glossed over, perhaps as a result of editing.
                I think he is both. I think outside of the Yellowstone he would be a friend of the Dutton's. But the Yellowstone is tribe's place and that makes them enemies. So as both friend and foe, they choose when to align and when not to.

As far as relation to Monica, I bet he is related in some way. Especially the way the whole thing went down with her as bait to kill the rapist/murderer on the reservation. More importantly, I'm pretty sure he is the leader/chief of the tribe. I'm no native american but I would guess it is/was pretty common for the chief and medicine man to do that kind of thing to heal/treat his people. I think his relationship to Monica (my guess is uncle/cousin type of thing) also contributed to him helping get Tate back, etc. That relationship also probably contributed to Casey using what he had to help with the search for that girl.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                  I think he is both. I think outside of the Yellowstone he would be a friend of the Dutton's. But the Yellowstone is tribe's place and that makes them enemies. So as both friend and foe, they choose when to align and when not to.

As far as relation to Monica, I bet he is related in some way. Especially the way the whole thing went down with her as bait to kill the rapist/murderer on the reservation. More importantly, I'm pretty sure he is the leader/chief of the tribe. I'm no native american but I would guess it is/was pretty common for the chief and medicine man to do that kind of thing to heal/treat his people. I think his relationship to Monica (my guess is uncle/cousin type of thing) also contributed to him helping get Tate back, etc. That relationship also probably contributed to Casey using what he had to help with the search for that girl.

Makes perfect sense when you put it that way.

Comment

What was the deal with that girl Jamie knocked up? I can't remember who she was or why she went away for a stretch...?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                      changing my vote to Jaimes baby mama being the ring leader behind the attack...

You might be onto something!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        What was the deal with that girl Jamie knocked up? I can't remember who she was or why she went away for a stretch...?

When she found out she was knocked up, she basically told Jaime it was the Yellowstone or her. She viewed the Duttons as vile during Jaime’s campaign. She said she was prepared to go it alone and he had 9 months to decide. I assume they’ll fill in a bit on where she’s been, but likely she’s just been raising the baby waiting to make sure he was separated from John. I guess buying his own property sealed the deal for her.

Comment

I think Beth is gonna somehow push Jaime's new place for the ski resort. That's how she is gonna kill him.

Comment

"I'm 5 away from sleep"
                            One of my favorite lines of the series!

Comment

I think she was his campaign manager when he ran for AG. When he dropped out of the race she left him.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Cool to see “Uncle Bud” from Urban Cowboy there with Mr Welch as well. I thought Barry Corbin had died. Almost didn’t recognize him. Can’t miss that voice though.
                                I will be darned I thought that was Wilford Brimmly but he died in 2020. Man I was all mistaken even in the series of the Ranch on netflix. Learn something everyday.

Comment

Working...
                                X