Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
    What about the helicopter. Where did it go?

I was wondering the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

actually not a very good season so far.......IMO

slow, and boring

Comment

^yes. Disjointed and hard to stay with the characters "cowboy (the f bomb) up" attitudes.

Love every scene with Newly O'Brian though.

Comment

Revisiting the original Yellowstone. Watching with the whole family. Talking about the characters real life story. Much more enjoyable and no ear muffs needed.

Comment

Bonanza
            Attached Files
            Last edited by camoclad; 11-29-2021, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Me and a good friend gave ol Barry and his grandson, a ride home from the bar in an ice storm one time. Nice guy.

Nice...He seems like he'd be a fun dude to drink with ...and an excellent story teller.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Me and a good friend gave ol Barry and his grandson, a ride home from the bar in an ice storm one time. Nice guy.

war games....

Well I would **** on a spark plug if I thought it would help !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  actually not a very good season so far.......IMO

slow, and boring

daaannngg, I thought it was just me. Must be leading up to real waltz.
                  I could see the ending with the whole crew of Yellowstone/Dutton ranch going to prison.
                  One too many trainstations.

Comment

Some of you folks must have ADD and can't enjoy a show unless somebody is being shot or there are explosions 24-7...... Your showgasm is coming up but it has to be set up in a series.

Comment

“If a meteorite hits earth it’s going to be me and the cockroaches running this ****** ******”

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                        “If a meteorite hits earth it’s going to be me and the cockroaches running this ****** ******”

My wife and I busted out there.....Love me some Beth.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Some of you folks must have ADD and can't enjoy a show unless somebody is being shot or there are explosions 24-7...... Your showgasm is coming up but it has to be set up in a series.
                          ^^^^^^This

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            daaannngg, I thought it was just me. Must be leading up to real waltz.
                            I could see the ending with the whole crew of Yellowstone/Dutton ranch going to prison.
                            One too many trainstations.
                            this beef with Lloyd just irks me....it was a fight that Walker had coming....
                            RIP is taking it too **** far....you can kill people at yellowstone, men, women...bury the bodies....but dammit fighting is not allowed....

Comment

Anyone recognize the blonde activist woman Summer ? 20 yrs ago she was the girl in Coyote Ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by luna-tuna View Post
                                Anyone recognize the blonde activist woman Summer ? 20 yrs ago she was the girl in Coyote Ugly.
                                Yeah…. Dutton gonna lay the wood to her I’m sure

Comment

Working...
                                X