Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
    Tatter cleaned up in the off season. Thought it was a different actress...
    They also made her for Arkansas not Texas - Which I though was funny.
    Fun fact. Teeter is Michael Landon's (Little House on the Prairie) daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      Fun fact. Teeter is Michael Landon's (Little House on the Prairie) daughter.
      She is also a big Biden fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        She is also a big Biden fan.

So she’s not acting...she’s really that ignorant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm betting 90% of them are anti gun Hollywood Biden supporters. That's why I crack up at the sports boycotting guys that watch liberal Hollywood.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            So she’s not acting...she’s really that ignorant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I'm betting 90% of them are anti gun Hollywood Biden supporters. That's why I crack up at the sports boycotting guys that watch liberal Hollywood.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              I’m betting you’re right, that’s why we should never forget that all tv and movies are just, as Rush used to say, “phoney baloney, plastic bananna, good time rock and roll”. Play acting, that’s all…..

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                We rewatched it again today. I missed a topless Teeter the first time around.

Wife missed the hanging in front of the bunkhouse.
                I also missed this. Luckily I have it recorded and a pause button.

Comment

First episode showed lots of promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    Give them a break, its the off season for the Bachelorette right now.
                    Hey! No its not!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      So what is everybody guess where Jimmy is being sent? To Texas? To the King Ranch? On tour with the cutting horse guys?
                      To the 4 6666’s ranch and there is a spin off show coming. Jimmy and walker are supposed to be in it as well as Rip some.

Comment

What happened to Jimmy ? Seen he was laid out on the ground then next time ya seen him he wan in rehab.

Comment

Bingham was a darling musician around here but he crowed pretty loud for Beto when he was relevant.

I watch to kill time, it's entertainment plain and simple. I wouldn't get carried away like it's a Slayer reunion tour or whatever...

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
                          Tatter cleaned up in the off season. Thought it was a different actress...
                          They also made her from Arkansas not Texas - Which I though was funny.
                          They was poking that Texarkana bear pretty hard with the which side of the river didn't they?

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                          What happened to Jimmy ? Seen he was laid out on the ground then next time ya seen him he wan in rehab.
                          End of season 3 he went against his Promise to John about no more roughstock when Lil' miss barrel racer tried too get him back into rodeo. He got on a bronc at the ranch to see if he could still do it and landed on his head
                          Last edited by Russ81; 11-09-2021, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Where is Monica, Tate ?
                            Does Casey know his son had to kill a man?

What about the mom and kid on side of the road? they dead?

They could of answered those questions instead of introducing a new character for Beth.....

I thought the first 15 mins were awesome...after that it was confusing and some parts just dumb

Comment

I must have missed something. Why did Rip kill the guy with the snake?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyslinger View Post
                                I must have missed something. Why did Rip kill the guy with the snake?
                                I believe he was wanting to develop the ranch. As far as the timing it didn’t make sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X