Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
    As an aside, that gal pal of Jimmy’s is Josh Brolin’s daughter (and James Brolin’s granddaughter). Looks just like her daddy.
    She's been in quite a few good movies but man is she stirring up the bird dogs in the bunkhouse

Comment

True. Almost as much as Tater did (who, by the way, is Michael Landon’s daughter).

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
        True. Almost as much as Tater did (who, by the way, is Michael Landon’s daughter).
        little joe's daughter? thanks did not know that.

Comment

Man y'all are really too into this. Lol. Buncha girly men.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Think I’ll watch again tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

It’s a good show man. Normally I steer WAY clear of any drama, but this one is a step above

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                I know they have “artistic license “, but no one dies that quickly from a rattlesnake bite.
                Maybe he had a heart attack. Good chance I would if a rattlesnake bit me in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                  It’s a good show man. Normally I steer WAY clear of any drama, but this one is a step above

Same….

Don’t mind BoB.. he’s always looking for ways to bolster his manhood…[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Way better, and more entertaining than watching the Longhorns on tv the day before.

Comment

It's basically Sons of Anarchy except everyone is rides horses instead of motorcycles. Having said that me and the ole lady wont miss an episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                        Same. I watched the 2nd episode last night because I fell asleep Sunday. It was pretty good.

Comment

Give them a break, its the off season for the Bachelorette right now.

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
                            Maybe he had a heart attack. Good chance I would if a rattlesnake bit me in the face.
                            exactly.......the show is close to jumping the shark

Comment

Tatter cleaned up in the off season. Thought it was a different actress...
                              They also made her from Arkansas not Texas - Which I though was funny.
                              Last edited by WRasco; 11-09-2021, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                Give them a break, its the off season for the Bachelorette right now.
                                I got them all fired up a few years ago on a thread about one of those music shows for teenaged girls. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X