Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
    Did anyone else catch the plug they dropped for a Yellowstone branded pick up?

I thought the same thing when he was talking about the King Ranch

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      I figured out Tito’s must be sponsor.

No doubt Coors and Dodge is

Comment

I figured out Tito’s must be sponsor.
        Why did the gal at the bar ask for a skinny margarita w/ Tito's?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          Why did the gal at the bar ask for a skinny margarita w/ Tito's?
          I don’t know.

Comment

I don’t know.
            Must be one of them new vodka margaritas. You'd think they could have thought of a vodka drink.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              Must be one of them new vodka margaritas. You'd think they could have thought of a vodka drink.
              He asked if she wanted vermouth she said, no you drink that with friends. I’ve never had a Martini and don’t know much about them.

Comment

We rewatched it again today. I missed a topless Teeter the first time around.

Wife missed the hanging in front of the bunkhouse.

Comment

On thing I know, if you draw Beth’s name at this year’s Christmas party, don’t waste your money on buying her wind chimes.

Comment

I really liked the first part back in the 1800s where they cut the hereford steer with a Temple EARTAG off for the indians .

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Yep Rouke got off easy.
                      I'm just surprised a snake would bite another snake!

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                      They’ve done a great job this entire series of getting the little details, but this is one of the few times they missed a little bit.

Tell me where I’m wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      It's humorous after any cattle working scene the comments I see on Facebook from all my cattle raising buddies

Originally posted by kmack View Post
                      Just wish that Yellowstone 1893 wasn't stuck on the "pay site" of Paramount+ ....
                      They know with star power like Elliott people will flock to it. Heck I'll probably try to find the cheapest way to pay for it and watch it as well. The tidbit we got that's probably the key to stopping Beth's older doppelganger is right there in front of everyone.

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                      After he racked up a bunch of hospital bills and recovery time from his rodeo injury, John paid for it all and made him promise that he was done with rodeo. Like everything else, women make men do dumb things and Mia pushed him to do what he loves and rodeo, so he got back on that horse and broke his promise to John.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Dang Betty Barrelracers

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                      Did anyone else catch the plug they dropped for a Yellowstone branded pick up?
                      Ram gotta have something to compete with the King Ranch edition ford has and as many folks I see last few years going to costume parties as RIP and Beth they'll sell them too.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      So what is everybody guess where Jimmy is being sent? To Texas? To the King Ranch? On tour with the cutting horse guys?
                      With Sheridan buying the 6666's and his love of Cutters I'm guessing Jimmy's going there and without Ms. Betty Barrelracer in tow. Honestly surprised they brought up the King Ranch even in Passing. Hunting shows even very rarely say they're on King ranch to keep from paying them royalties. But then again 6666 is in partner with that roan stud The Boon with them so maybe they let it slide.

All in all it was a two solid shows and I like the new faces on the Ranch, I think Chubby is gonna make a hand one day or John is mellowing out from being shot. For two hours they didn't cover alot of ground but it was entertaining.

Best line that was 100% accurate though was Rip's assessment about Travis... He put the Hor in Horse trainer!!!

Comment

Anyone else think it has gotten too weird? I love the show but sometimes they take it too far. The rape scene, the kidnapping, sometimes it’s just a little much for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                          Anyone else think it has gotten too weird? I love the show but sometimes they take it too far. The rape scene, the kidnapping, sometimes it’s just a little much for my taste.
                          It’s a soap opera. What else can they do? If there wasn’t any drama and action why would we watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                            Tx. Supposedly him & that gal pal of his were seen around Benjamin or there abouts.
                            As an aside, that gal pal of Jimmy’s is Josh Brolin’s daughter (and James Brolin’s granddaughter). Looks just like her daddy.

Comment

Hmmm Ram Yellowstone Edition. Guess it will be bullet proof, scratch proof and and motorcycle proof.

Comment

Best scene from last nights show!

Beth in the bar and her lesson on perspective.

"All the chocha and half the money."

Beth: " now that cheered me up."

Ed

Comment

Working...
                                X