Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
    I told my wife no matter how much she got burned, no way the fire got to her (.)(.) and I was right

Hahahahahaha....those are a natural treasure

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
      I know they have “artistic license “, but no one dies that quickly from a rattlesnake bite.

And another....

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I turned it off until I record enough to skip the commercials
        That's what I do also. Lol

Comment

I recorded it in case I didn't make it back from the lease in time last night, and also to weed out the commercials. I didn't start watching until 9:50 pm. I'll re-watch it again tonight just to let it all soak in some more. I loved the opener...good suspense and some good laughs!

Just wish that Yellowstone 1893 wasn't stuck on the "pay site" of Paramount+ ....

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
            Just wish that Yellowstone 1893 wasn't stuck on the "pay site" of Paramount+ ....
            Plus I’d have to watch Faith and Tim…..not so much Tim, but I can’t stand his wife.

Comment

Great show last night!
              I’m leaning towards the militia being responsible and I feel like Jaime’s dad will have ties to them. How long was John out? I didn’t catch that part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                Great show last night!
                I’m leaning towards the militia being responsible and I feel like Jaime’s dad will have ties to them. How long was John out? I didn’t catch that part

2 months I believe?

Comment

I need to go back and see what Jimmy did last season to **** on John. What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                    I need to go back and see what Jimmy did last season to **** on John. What did he do?
                    I believe,
                    After he got hurt the 1st time riding, I think he promised John he wouldn't ride again.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post

After he racked up a bunch of hospital bills and recovery time from his rodeo injury, John paid for it all and made him promise that he was done with rodeo. Like everything else, women make men do dumb things and Mia pushed him to do what he loves and rodeo, so he got back on that horse and broke his promise to John.

Comment

[emoji3516]and his girl talked him into getting back on

Comment

Did anyone else catch the plug they dropped for a Yellowstone branded pick up?

Comment

Loved the start to this season. I’m curious to see where they take the show. As always, Beth is hilarious. Her interaction with Chubby outside the hospital, with the woman at the bar, and with her former boss and his attorney cracked me up.

When they find out for sure who was responsible, the fury Rip is going to unleash for burning down his house and attacking Beth is going to be awesome to watch.

I think Roarke deserved more, but I also think with his money and influence it needed to look like a natural death and not just a ride to the train station.

If I’m ever in a shootout, give me a Kayce.

Jaime is a broken puppy. Always seeking approval. His biological dad seems only interested in Jaime’s money and influence to me and is using him. He wants to be liked by a dad so badly, he’s too stupid to see it.

I think Randall is involved somehow. Probably not the “mastermind”, but affiliated, and he’s gonna die.

Caroline Warner already reminds me of Beth when she gets old. Lady doesn’t take any s$!t. She’s going to be interesting character this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Great show. I’m sure some folks will nitpick it to death but the entertainment factor was awesome tonight! Beth is such a bad***
                              It’s real easy to do with this show from the horses to the snakes but your absolutely right. It’s just a show. Drama designed to entertain. It was the best episode so far.

Comment

The Indians know who was responsible for the attacks!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X