Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    I rewatched Hell or High water again...and noticed Taylor Sheridan has a bit part in it, when some cowboys are moving cows from a fire in a field across the road when the Rangers pull up
    That is such a great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
      I rewatched Hell or High water again...and noticed Taylor Sheridan has a bit part in it, when some cowboys are moving cows from a fire in a field across the road when the Rangers pull up

it really is!

"that weren't no question"

Comment

Thanks for the Wind River movie recommendation

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Hell of High Water is greatness. "Don't follow me Chief" / 'You know what that makes me?" is an awesome scene. Almost as good as the very end when the The Dude and Little Brother offer to ease each others pain. Greatness.

Comment

“You’d think there were 10 of me..”

“Only ***holes drink Mr Pibb…”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

*hey Monica it’s John Dutton - I’ve tried calling my son but can’t reach him - was kind of needing his help with some cows - seein as how I pay him wages so y’all can afford a two story house on land in Montana - do you know where he is??*

Monica - hi John yea he’s up on a hill naked smoking peyote for a few days he’ll have to call you back

John - what in Tarnation?!

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                Hell of High Water is greatness. "Don't follow me Chief" / 'You know what that makes me?" is an awesome scene. Almost as good as the very end when the The Dude and Little Brother offer to ease each others pain. Greatness.
                When the brother jokingly says, "Lord's of the plains" and Chief says, "Lord's of nothing now", that is one of the only times the brother shows emotion other than unhinged. He's a super underrated actor. His character on 3:10 to Yuma was outstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  When the brother jokingly says, "Lord's of the plains" and Chief says, "Lord's of nothing now", that is one of the only times the brother shows emotion other than unhinged. He's a super underrated actor. His character on 3:10 to Yuma was outstanding.
                  Yep and in lone survivor.

Comment

It's Ben Foster he's in a bunch of movies and has some great roles

Comment

Last edited by ThisLadyHunts; 01-08-2022, 10:00 PM.

Comment

SOA on horseback.

Comment

The first couple of seasons I would be watching the show and it would end and I'd be like -man, can't believe the show is already over. Now about halfway through I'm looking at the clock thinking - man, isn't this over yet? Still watching but not very interested anymore. The forced cussing, fake Teeter, Jimmy's bad acting, Costner's growl voice, new characters that go nowhere, etc... is almost too much for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X