No announcement yet.

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right right 10-4 , I didn’t hate the idea of him pushing her azz off the cliff HA

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
      Surprised Jamey knew where the "train station" was

Wish Beth had strangled that old hag that is running that company, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard
      Lol. That old hag used to play Gloria on All in the Family. She was irritating as heck on there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        He is definitely those things, but that is his normal accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        He’s got a little country rasp in his normal voice, but he stretches it way out for the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
          Lol. That old hag used to play Gloria on All in the Family. She was irritating as heck on there too.
          If you were wondering if Sally Struthers is starring in this season of Yellowstone, the answer is, “No.” Caroline Warner, the fierce CEO of Market Equities is played by Jacki Weaver, not Struthers, though one can see where one might have thought it was the latter. Weaver and Struthers share a few traits—they are both blondes with a raspy voice and both are 74 years old. The two have even been called.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
            If you were wondering if Sally Struthers is starring in this season of Yellowstone, the answer is, “No.” Caroline Warner, the fierce CEO of Market Equities is played by Jacki Weaver, not Struthers, though one can see where one might have thought it was the latter. Weaver and Struthers share a few traits—they are both blondes with a raspy voice and both are 74 years old. The two have even been called.

My bad. [emoji1781]

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
              My bad. [emoji1781]

I thought the same thing until I looked it up.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMane View Post
                …and then we IMDB'd it.

Comment

Internet
                  Movie
                  Data
                  Base

There's an app....

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMane View Post
                    Y'all go check out Wind River on Netflix...... Let me know if it seems familiar.....

I watched it with my wife the other night and just about every 5-10 minutes we would say " hey wait a minute!" and then we IMDB'd it.
                    I saw that pitched on Netflix too - started it but haven't finished - same injun actors as YS...

Comment

Originally posted by beefiedoubleoh View Post
                      I saw that pitched on Netflix too - started it but haven't finished - same injun actors as YS...

As well as a few others some Livestock Officers and a ranch hand from Yellowstone appear in it.

Its also written and directed by none other that Taylor Sheriden.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                        Good news is, Casey's vision showed him the end of him and the Drama queen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                        Please explain. I’m watching again cuz I might’ve missed something. What you mean? I don’t get it

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                          Please explain. I’m watching again cuz I might’ve missed something. What you mean? I don’t get it
                          She asked him "what did you see when you stood on the edge of the cliff" he said "the end of us".

Or something to that effect.

He might have said that because the other girl was under the buffalo rug with him in his dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                            I am a fan but this season has been disappointing for sure. I really like Taylor Sheridan's writing and creative side. But, like many I have grown bored and perplexed with a few of the characters and storylines. The dream sequence with Kayce is strange. Hoping he wraps that up. The character that was in Lost that got the snake in the face was kind of a waste as well as Jaime's Dad. It seems Sheridan introduces these fringe characters to play bad guys and then just kills them off suddenly. It's kind of a theme now. I was a bit annoyed with the Jimmy plot but in the end I came around and I like where the character is now. Kind of an underdog that made good with his life. It will be interesting to see where it goes next season. I'm still in...
                            Agree that Season 4 is underwhelming. My personal take on it is that Taylor Sheridan may have spread himself too thin, what with all the other plates he has in the air. I’ll still tune in for Season 5–Heaven knows, it’ll probably be better than anything else on TV—but I’ll be tempering my expectations, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                              Agree that Season 4 is underwhelming. My personal take on it is that Taylor Sheridan may have spread himself too thin, what with all the other plates he has in the air. I’ll still tune in for Season 5–Heaven knows, it’ll probably be better than anything else on TV—but I’ll be tempering my expectations, for sure.

[emoji3516]

Comment

I rewatched Hell or High water again...and noticed Taylor Sheridan has a bit part in it, when some cowboys are moving cows from a fire in a field across the road when the Rangers pull up

Comment

Working...
                                X