Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised Jamey knew where the "train station" was

Wish Beth had strangled that old hag that is running that company, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post

Wish Beth had strangled that old hag that is running that company, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

Agree 100% about the white haired hag. To me she was more annoying than Monica. She was also another storyline that went nowhere.

Comment

If Jamie had half a set of nuts, he could have thrown Beth off that cliff.

And then jumped right behind her.

Comment

It probably smells worse than the Thompson Temple gut pile down there.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post

Nothing is worse than that

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              Now, THAT’S funny!!!

Comment

drove me nuts that Beth didn't tell her dad more details about Jamie and his dad. I wanted to see John's face when he heard option 1, 2, and 3.

I personally wanted to see option 2

Comment

I like the show but thought season 4 was a big let down and uneventful compared to the other seasons.

Comment

I am a fan but this season has been disappointing for sure. I really like Taylor Sheridan's writing and creative side. But, like many I have grown bored and perplexed with a few of the characters and storylines. The dream sequence with Kayce is strange. Hoping he wraps that up. The character that was in Lost that got the snake in the face was kind of a waste as well as Jaime's Dad. It seems Sheridan introduces these fringe characters to play bad guys and then just kills them off suddenly. It's kind of a theme now. I was a bit annoyed with the Jimmy plot but in the end I came around and I like where the character is now. Kind of an underdog that made good with his life. It will be interesting to see where it goes next season. I'm still in...

Comment

Not a-lot of meat to this season and it was very confusing at times. Dutton tells Beth to find another place to live then says this is your home... Kacey storyline was so weird I actually though he had died in the shootout the first couple of episodes.

Shootout, Cat fight, Wedding and the shot in the head. Most of Beth's conversation but some of that was rushed.

Comment

John Dutton with eventually sell the Yellowstone. He'll take the money and buy the 6666.
                        This is exactly what I was thinking. Figured John would be too tired to fight anymore, they would offer him something ridiculous, he sells, and then buys the 6666.
                        Last edited by tfalgoo47; 01-04-2022, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Y'all go check out Wind River on Netflix...... Let me know if it seems familiar.....

I watched it with my wife the other night and just about every 5-10 minutes we would say " hey wait a minute!" and then we IMDB'd it.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                            Be glad when Jimmy leaves, terrible actor.
                            Ratings say otherwise. He appealed to the younger generation.
                            That is why he is staring in their new upcoming show. (supposedly)
                            Last edited by Capp35; 01-04-2022, 01:42 PM.

Comment

This forum post along with similar posts on FB want me to grab a bag of popcorn and another beer...

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                                Hopefully kaycees story comes to fruition In the future I agree it was about a waste of time.
                                Jimmy loves his tecovas.
                                How’s it mean mr Dutton owns Jaime? Pawn in his pocket?
                                Laramie
                                Coors original in tall boys?
                                Bout all I got
                                Beth took a picture of Jamie dropping off is dad's body at the train station so they have evidence that could incriminate him now. That's how they "own" him.

Comment

Working...
                                X