No announcement yet.

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing with 1883 I have a hard time with is their voices. Like listening to Teeter the whole time.

Comment

Can't be worse than liberal slapnut Ryan Bingham's fakeass accent.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

John Dutton with eventually sell the Yellowstone. He'll take the money and buy the 6666.

Comment

I’ll keep watching just to see what Beth does next.

Comment

Was Teeter dipping snuff last night when they were all outside saying goodbye to Jimmy?

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
              Was Teeter dipping snuff last night when they were all outside saying goodbye to Jimmy?
              Probably. I’ve known a few women in my lifetime that dipped or chewed. Heck, even married one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                Probably. I’ve known a few women in my lifetime that dipped or chewed. Heck, even married one of them.
                I had a school teacher in Highschool that dipped Copenhagen . She would bum dips off me all the time. Also made good grades in her class as well. Worked out well

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  They need to get another Dutton storyline going fast. Anything with Jimmy is boring and the wolf dream with Kayce was a waste of time. Be glad when Jimmy leaves, terrible actor.
                  You got that right.

Comment

Originally posted by brutus View Post
                    Mayor of Kingstown is hard to following with the amount of players in it. As long as you can rewind it to figure out WTH just happened. Good series.
                    Mayor of Kingstown is pretty good. Although I've disliked few characters as much as the mom on there. CANNOT STAND THAT WOMAN.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Can't be worse than liberal slapnut Ryan Bingham's fakeass accent.

He is definitely those things, but that is his normal accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        John Dutton with eventually sell the Yellowstone. He'll take the money and buy the 6666.

I think he eventually leaves in in a trust to the state/nation as a park, or to the Indians with exception that it can never be developed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully kaycees story comes to fruition In the future I agree it was about a waste of time.
                          Jimmy loves his tecovas.
                          How’s it mean mr Dutton owns Jaime? Pawn in his pocket?
                          Laramie
                          Coors original in tall boys?
                          Bout all I got

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            I had a school teacher in Highschool that dipped Copenhagen . She would bum dips off me all the time. Also made good grades in her class as well. Worked out well
                            My sister dips Copenhagen.

It’s hilarious.

Comment

Skinny jeans. Dogs sleeping outside.

Comment

I loved the first 2 seasons, R rated "Dallas" set in Montana. Last year was ok.....

However, I'll be honest, they are losing me.....

Comment

Working...
                                X