No announcement yet.

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last few episodes reminded me of being at my grandparents and being forced to watch Days Of Our Lives before nap time as a kid. I hope the next 2 pick up the pace but season 4 has been a yawner so far other than episode 1. We watch the show for it’s bad mojo not people humping every 15 minutes. RIP’s been turned into a cake boy but I expect the next one to have him taking someone to the train station

1883 seemed interesting afterwards though,

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post

1883 seemed interesting afterwards though,

What’s your thoughts on Tim’s acting performance?

Asking for a friend [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Agreed! This was the best one in a while. The next two are shaping up to be awesome
        The scene at the dinner table had me cracking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post

Me too. That’s was good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Got dang I didn’t realize we had so many world class cattlemen and cowboys on TBH…. FFA got all you mofos flexin’….[emoji23][emoji23]
            Lol ‘d

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
              I was laughing out loud

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                What’s your thoughts on Tim’s acting performance?

Asking for a friend [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                He would be decent if he wasn't a flaming liberal, Obama supporter.. But then he wants to be apart of a shootem up movie... The hypocrisy is sickening. As bad as that Baldwin idiot.

Comment

yeah guns are bad until they bring a huge paycheck

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                    In that scene I noticed the closed sign was up @ the cafe , Huge red flag so I was expecting the closing scene.
                    John Dutton for governor? Guy has a trail of dead bodies, so seems unlikely

Bill and Hillary said hold our beers

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
                      yeah guns are bad until they bring a huge paycheck
                      This! Him & several other actors.

Comment

I didn't realize that they had teeth bleaching way back in 1883... Hmm, who knew..

Comment

Yea the whole watch the horse shoes on 1883 the will spark off the rocks was new to me and I had horses for years and years. Look like they were walking on flint supprised it did not catch that Texas brush on fire.

Comment

It almost feels like Yellowstone this season is just a long trailer for 1883. The 6666 ranch would have no story line if Sheridan hadn’t bought it and want to incorporate it into the show. It pulls away from the original story line of Yellowstone. Unnecessary and leaves a bunch of other storylines open/unfinished

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                              It almost feels like Yellowstone this season is just a long trailer for 1883. The 6666 ranch would have no story line if Sheridan hadn’t bought it and want to incorporate it into the show. It pulls away from the original story line of Yellowstone. Unnecessary and leaves a bunch of other storylines open/unfinished

Exactly- seems like the show has run its course and just dragging things out in a commercial for other things.

And I heard Tom Hanks is on 18?? whatever. No thanks.
                              Tim M was bad enough.

Comment

It seems like I've heard over that last year that Yellowstone would end at season 4. Now hearing/seeing rumors of season 5. Anyone hearing the same?

Comment

Working...
                                X