Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I've seen how they move cattle out there, that would have taken about 3 guys, and many of them have their own dog. They don't wear starched shirts and new 50X hats either....

But I digress, still enjoy the show and try not to pick knits....*** is a knit, anyway?
    I believe nits are the eggs of lice. When you see chimpanzees picking things out of each others’ hair, those are nits. Hence, nit-picking.

Comment

Geez people….it’s a freaking TV show…..for your viewing pleasure. Everybody bitching about every little scene kills me! It obviously doesn’t bother you because you keep tuning in and coming back here to make comments!

Comment

This thread is better than the last 3 episodes.

I have a feeling it’s gonna get good starting this Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          This thread is better than the last 3 episodes.

I have a feeling it’s gonna get good starting this Sunday.
          We need some more Killin!!!! And I'm waiting to see what the boy does..

Comment

Got dang I didn’t realize we had so many world class cattlemen and cowboys on TBH…. FFA got all you mofos flexin’….[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Got dang I didn’t realize we had so many world class cattlemen and cowboys on TBH…. FFA got all you mofos flexin’….[emoji23][emoji23]

LMAO. Who knew.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                You have wasted a portion of your life that you will never be able to get back, sir. Frankly, you should be ashamed of such poor judgement...

I've had my share of all sizes, but every one has a preference!
                And as far as being ashamed, never! I have almost fully achieved my goal of becoming a dirty old man!

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
                  I hear ya, and I'm always up for looking at any boobies, but my personal preference has always been "More than a handful's a waste!"

I won’t disagree, mainly because I’m a butt Man and the kind of tight but I like is rarely paired with overly ample boobs

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                    Oh.
                    I could care less who they vote for. lol
                    Shoot you’re the minority - any public figure gets mentioned on this forum the first comment is ALWAYS what their political views are FIRST. It’s actually kind of sad.

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        He’s a libtard

I like him as an actor and don’t care about his politics when he’s entertaining me in a movie.
                        And a pedophile

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                          Shoot you’re the minority - any public figure gets mentioned on this forum the first comment is ALWAYS what their political views are FIRST. It’s actually kind of sad.

Let’s not derail this thread…

Comment

Word.

Comment

No that's dam funny right there... but yea!!!

Comment

Never as Smart as you think you are if you don’t know who your dealing with

Comment

Working...
                                X