Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
    Good theory, they did set it up with Rip saying there is too much bear sign for him where she is walking. I'm thinking it will come down to her dying or a cowboy shooting a cute little bear based on other things said right before her walkabout. The bear goes and she will realize how nature really works.
    Didn't the preview show her protesting again?

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      Didn't the preview show her protesting again?
      Maybe so. I don't think I watched the preview... I doubt it happens but they sure set it up to potentially happen.

Comment

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Originally posted by stringmusic View Post
        Killed me when he cut the wire right at the tee post. Then set a roll of rebar tie wire on top of the post with the plastic still on it, when the scene was over he took it off with the plastic still on it and we were wondering how the hell did he fix the fence and stretch the wire and what did he use to splice it?? Petty I know, can't expect them to nail every detail but I guess I'm being extra critical since I'm getting tired of the lack of substance. For the love of all good things, PLEASE, someone try and come steal the Dutton's land again!!!

Looked like duct tape to me which is what I do for my buggy roll. Keeps it contained and I cut a X in the middle to pull wire out of.

But I agree, I chuckle every time Sheridan is interviewed wanting “authenticity” and they pull these little slips of the how too.

Wonder if 1%’ers got as bent outta shape with SOA???[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I liked Dwight in “Three burials of Meluiqades Estrada”
        His role as sheriff was hilarious sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Last edited by Russ81; 12-08-2021, 04:37 PM.

Comment

So on the last episode when John Dutton was driving Summer back to town, they stop for the calf on the wrong side of the fence and the ranch hands rounding the herd. When he asks Rip where they are taking the herd, Rip says to (whatever) pasture because there's too much grizzly activity in the area they are in.
          Then Summer tells John she will walk the rest of the way and he leaves her and heads back to the ranch.
          Now if she does not have some sort of grizzly encounter in the next episode, I am going to be a little disappointed

Comment

Lots of Dwight Yoakum references. Is he in Yellowstone or did I miss something?

Loved him in Slingblade

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              Lots of Dwight Yoakum references. Is he in Yellowstone or did I miss something?

Loved him in Slingblade
              Post was made about singers turned actor

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                Post was made about singers turned actor
                ok thanks

Comment

They just let 3 scorned women walk away from the ranch with a lot of knowledge about shady dealings…this won’t end well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    They just let 3 scorned women walk away from the ranch with a lot of knowledge about shady dealings…this won’t end well.

One wears a brand and participated in a murder. Like someone else said I expect her to show up at the 6666.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      One wears a brand and participated in a murder. Like someone else said I expect her to show up at the 6666.

If Teeter shows up there it’ll be a major stretch, them panhandle boys just now getting used to women wearing jeans much less working on a cow crew [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

You sho right

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                          I wish Jaime would have let a real man apprehend his father

I cracked up when I read this.

Comment

4 Life lessons from Beth

Comment

Originally posted by kmack View Post
                              ...and some clothes! Kids been wearing the same pants & shirt since the beginning.
                              That all right , John Wain wore the same clothes in 5 different movies

Comment

Am I the only one that’s somewhat disappointed in season 4 thus far?… just seems to be dragging and dragging.

Comment

Working...
                                X