Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many episodes are left?

Comment

I’m beginning to lose interest in the show…too many different story lines emerging, with none of them having depth or sense

Comment

I feel the way most of y’all do. The show is losing its way. Jimmy is a waste of show time. Monica is hard to listen to. They could get rid of both of those characters next week and instantly make it a better show.

Beth is the star of the show right now. Rips act is getting tired. Beating up and old man in Lloyd was a bit much.

Comment

I think Taylor is trying to give little highlights to the other shows so that it will intrigue people to watch them to. But dear god they have played the 1883 trailer so many times i feel like ive seen it all by now.

Ill start watching it just due to not much else on TV i care about.

This episode was much better than the prior one just due to the match between Beth and Piper.

And the fight with Lloyd and Walker.

Comment

I was happy to see Walker get his scrawny *** beat.

Teeter got a raw deal on getting fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              I feel the way most of y’all do. The show is losing its way. Jimmy is a waste of show time. Monica is hard to listen to. They could get rid of both of those characters next week and instantly make it a better show.

Beth is the star of the show right now. Rips act is getting tired. Beating up and old man in Lloyd was a bit much.
              Yup!

Comment

I hope you die of arse cancer...

Comment

Already sick of the 1883 trailer. I’m wondering where the 6666 trailer is? This season is starting to look more like a very long infomercial for 1883.

Comment

Already sick of the 1883 trailer. I’m wondering where the 6666 trailer is? This season is starting to look more like a very long infomercial for 1883.
                    Wife was excited when they announced the 1883 show. After the non stop ads she may never watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      And a left wing, flaming, looney tune, Obama loving, liberal too!!!
                      Hello :-))

Comment

I was wondering how they fire Teeter when she is branded. I also was laughing at how they could not figure out how the calf got out when several times you can see the bottom strand of wire is down.

Comment

It's basically a western soap opera with some pretty scenery lol.

Comment

Rips act is getting tired. Beating up and old man in Lloyd was a bit much.

Despite all the other weird stuff that went on, in Rip's defense, his boss made him do that. John said "whoever is left standing I want you to make an example of.... you hear me?"

Rip was doing what he was told... John was going to do it himself there in the pen at the actual fight but Rip said "they'll hate you for it sir. Let me do it"......and he did.
                            Last edited by Smart; 12-06-2021, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Guess I’m missing all the great commercials waiting till today to watch it on Amazon

It was rough watching Rip beat Lloyd but like John told him, he’s been there 30yrs. He got off light over some stupid antics of his imo. I too agree Teeter got a raw deal being thrown in with the Betty’s. Y’all’s favorite blonde is all to blame on this train wreck, was waiting on Teeter to wail on her for what happened.

Jamie’s arch is getting old with his dad but it’s too easy to use I guess for the writers. Hopefully it bites Jamie in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Despite all the other weird stuff that went on, in Rip's defense, his boss made him do that. John said "whoever is left standing I want you to make an example of.... you hear me?"

Rip was doing what he was told... John was going to do it himself there in the pen at the actual fight but Rip said "they'll hate you for it sir. Let me do it"......and he did.

I agree completely. I just didn’t want to see Lloyd take that beating.

Comment

Working...
                                X